Does anyone know how to set up a proxy for my PS3?

Hi as you may be aware the game Flow is FREE on the USA PlayStation store, however it is locked in that only people from the USA/Canada can download the game?

So i was just wondering if anyone knows how to set up a proxy on the PS3 in order to make it seem that i am in the USA so i can download the game?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

10 Comments

Original Poster

tony_dudz;7829132

make a usa account … make a usa account mate,http://www.consolemonster.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10663

Thats not the problem i have a usa account but i cant download this one game from the usa store as only resident with a usa ip address can download it, so im trying to set up a proxy for the usa

Original Poster

If anyone has a neogaf account could they ask on this thread how to get the proxy set up as some people are able to download it but i don't know how

neogaf.com/for…e=5

bob100;7829196

If anyone has a neogaf account could they ask on this thread how to get … If anyone has a neogaf account could they ask on this thread how to get the proxy set up as some people are able to download it but i don't know howhttp://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387529&page=5

MATE, ITS PROBABLY NOT WORTH THE HASSLE.
flows boring mate, i got it in april 2007 and its not been played since then.

Original Poster

tony_dudz;7829232

MATE, ITS PROBABLY NOT WORTH THE HASSLE.flows boring mate, i got it in … MATE, ITS PROBABLY NOT WORTH THE HASSLE.flows boring mate, i got it in april 2007 and its not been played since then.

i played it at my mates and quite enjoyed it.

All done.

All done.

@domokun
which server worked for you?

Domokun;7832055

I think it would be unwise to mention, but it was one from that list.

thanks a lot mate! i'm downloadin, its on like 36% and taking ages lol. it would cut out randomly at times and i would have to start over, did that happen to you too? also, would you mind pming me the ip, if it worked well :P thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
    2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
    3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions