Does anyone know how to set up sky.com email on a blackberry?

2 replies
Found 4th Mar 2011
i've got blackberry pearl and i can't set up my sky email. Can anyone help me please, because the normal setting up doesn't work

2 Comments

How to Configure Sky Email and POP3 with Blackberry

Have you enabled POP within your Sky Email account?:

Before you can configure your email program, you will need to enable POP within your Sky Email account

Configure your email program:

1. Log in to your BlackBerry Internet Service account.
2. Click Profile along the top of the Home Page.
3. Click other email accounts in the Email Accounts section.
4. Click Add Account.
5. Enter your email address in the Email Address field
6. Enter your Sky.com username (including @sky.com) in the User Name field.
7. Enter your Sky.com password in the Password field and re-enter it is in the Re-enter password field.
8. Click Submit.

If your BlackBerry account was successfully configured, you'll see the BlackBerry Email Accounts page. You're finished!

make sure you have pop enabled on your sky email as this wont work otherwise
Edited by: "MR1123" 4th Mar 2011

Original Poster

thanks MR1123, i'll try and set it up tonight

MR1123

How to Configure Sky Email and POP3 with BlackberryHave you enabled POP … How to Configure Sky Email and POP3 with BlackberryHave you enabled POP within your Sky Email account?:Before you can configure your email program, you will need to enable POP within your Sky Email accountConfigure your email program:1. Log in to your BlackBerry Internet Service account.2. Click Profile along the top of the Home Page.3. Click other email accounts in the Email Accounts section.4. Click Add Account. 5. Enter your email address in the Email Address field6. Enter your Sky.com username (including @sky.com) in the User Name field.7. Enter your Sky.com password in the Password field and re-enter it is in the Re-enter password field. 8. Click Submit. If your BlackBerry account was successfully configured, you'll see the BlackBerry Email Accounts page. You're finished!make sure you have pop enabled on your sky email as this wont work otherwise

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810995
    2. Did you know?3157
    3. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games67
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247661

See more discussions