Groups
    EXPIRED

Does anyone know how to unlock a Nokia 6500 classic to O2??

As above really....

Is it possible to do this myself? Ideally I need this done asap!

All advice welcome...

Ta x x x

9 Comments

I have the 6500 slide and i had to send mine off via someone on Ebay he unlocked, debranded and sent back the same day he recieved it for about £15

You can't do these yourself, as the generic unlock codes dion't work on these phones. You have to have a code from the operator (O2) to do this, or like amcol said, find someone that can do it for you.

Original Poster

milesy29;4590300

You can't do these yourself, as the generic unlock codes dion't work on … You can't do these yourself, as the generic unlock codes dion't work on these phones. You have to have a code from the operator (O2) to do this, or like amcol said, find someone that can do it for you.

If I rang 02 and said I wanted register a PAYG sim with them, would they give me an unlocking code for my Nokia 6500?

you could try a local mobile phone shop, they may charge the same if not cheaper. Prob get it done instantly also!

Miss Money Penny;4590321

If I rang 02 and said I wanted register a PAYG sim with them, would they … If I rang 02 and said I wanted register a PAYG sim with them, would they give me an unlocking code for my Nokia 6500?

I would doubt it to be honest. worth a try though!

Original Poster

I was hoping I could do it myself as I can't get to a shop today

I found that i couldnt do it myself due to the type of phone it was, someone will have to unlock for you im afraid.

If it was an slightly older nokia it would be possible to input a code yourself. Dont trust any other sites that say they charge a couple of quid to do it instantly

Miss Money Penny;4590321

If I rang 02 and said I wanted register a PAYG sim with them, would they … If I rang 02 and said I wanted register a PAYG sim with them, would they give me an unlocking code for my Nokia 6500?

You'd have to probably ring the company that the phone is locked to. Im not sure why they'd do it though? I reckon the local mobile shop is your best bet.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4552123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions