Groups

Does anyone know how to upload pics and videos from a Nokia N95 without the cable?

I want to upload some special pics and vids for someone special, just to show them what I've been looking at and thinking about them but I can't seem to locate my cable...is there a way I can upload the pics/vids for free?

If there is no way, how much is a replacement cable?

Thanks for the help guys and girls

15 Comments

bluetooth, get a cheap dongle adapter for like 2 quid

Email ?

if its on memory card you could use a memory card reader, provided your comp has one.

thebeast2020;5157396

if its on memory card you could use a memory card reader, provided your … if its on memory card you could use a memory card reader, provided your comp has one.

thats an even better idea then mine, :thumbsup:

email is how I normally do it - connect to gmail or similar with wifi - works for files up to 10MB or so...

Its a standard mini-usb cable so a replacement should be dirt cheap...

Original Poster

One of the vids is 121,414kb...does that mean it's 121mb?

Do you have to pay to send emails, as I'm not on an internet contract?

The phones has an SD memory card but I don't have a memory card reader and don't know if the Dell Inspriron 6400 has a slot for it, does anyone know?

Banned

try bluetooth

Special videos!!! :whistling: I do hope there of your lovely girlfriend or your in trouble!:p

Sorry cant help don't have a N95, but good luck with it.:thumbsup:

I'm sure you can send it using Orb over wifi, I did this when I had my N80.

orb.com/

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5157944

Special videos!!! :whistling: I do hope there of your lovely girlfriend … Special videos!!! :whistling: I do hope there of your lovely girlfriend or your in trouble!:pSorry cant help don't have a N95, but good luck with it.:thumbsup:

Of course they are, plus they're happy memories and pics etc.

leefal;5158264

I'm sure you can send it using Orb over wifi, I did this when I had my … I'm sure you can send it using Orb over wifi, I did this when I had my N80.http://www.orb.com/

Can anyone tell me a simplified version or where I can buy a replacement cable for a good price...I really am not technically advanced. :oops:

Banned

Oi Oi..... Special video's eh? Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more..............

Did you get your phone and contract sorted out BTW?

Original Poster

guv;5166516

Oi Oi..... Special video's eh? Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no … Oi Oi..... Special video's eh? Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more..............Did you get your phone and contract sorted out BTW?

Lol, not THOSE videos...just special memories and I wanted to create a special compilation of good times.

I haven't sorted out the contract yet...someone forgot to send me the number they promised. :giggle:

My friend came around the house a few days ago, who's on O2 though and he was going mad with the reception locking it off. :?

I thought O2 were supposed to be great with reception but it's crazy how only T-mobile has a good reception in a house down the road from Central London. :roll:

Banned

realfriendlyman;5166549

Lol, not THOSE videos...just special memories and I wanted to create a … Lol, not THOSE videos...just special memories and I wanted to create a special compilation of good times.

Yeh, yeh, yeh.

I haven't sorted out the contract yet...someone forgot to send me the … I haven't sorted out the contract yet...someone forgot to send me the number they promised. :giggle:

You don't need the number until you've opened the contract!

My friend came around the house a few days ago, who's on O2 though and he … My friend came around the house a few days ago, who's on O2 though and he was going mad with the reception locking it off. :?I thought O2 were supposed to be great with reception but it's crazy how only T-mobile has a good reception in a house down the road from Central London. :roll:

Probably the area you live. Do you still have an outside loo?:w00t:

Original Poster

guv;5166561

Yeh, yeh, yeh.

They are!!! not everyone is as dirty as you are. :giggle:

guv;5166561

You don't need the number until you've opened the contract!

I thought you said I needed the number to call, so I don't have to trapes down to the store and to use the Pak code?

guv;5166561

Probably the area you live. Do you still have an outside loo?:w00t:

Yeah right...I bet my area is nicer than yours. :giggle:

Banned

Its a standard mini USB cable, any PC store will have one

play.com/PC/…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?88
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831126

See more discussions