Expired

Does anyone know if AO.com are taking part in the current AEG Energy Cashback promotion, and if so where I can find the claim form?

Found 11th Aug 2014
A lot of other retailers have a link to a PDF where you can claim cashback from AEG equivalent to 2-years worth of energy on some of their appliances - some of these PDFs have the retailer's logo on the top, others seem to be vanilla. I'd rather go via AO as they have their own cashback scheme on currently (for a different amount, so it's definitely not the same scheme) and therefore it'll cost even less. The small text at the bottom of the form says "participating retailers only" but I can't find a list of these retailers anywhere. Any pointers would be great
Community Updates
AskCashback
5 Comments
Original Poster
Argoj

google is your … google is your friendhttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDYQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fao.com%2Fl%2Ffridge_freezers-aeg%2F1-6%2F26-28%2F&ei=pPXoU_OrGcOR7AaUvIDwDQ&usg=AFQjCNGnXz18g5MRkjuk4K7CH2MvvCxfrghttp://ao.com/pdf/aegCashback2.pdf

I know it is, that's why I spent an hour on it trying to find the answer...and why if you'd gotten a little cosier with it you'd have noticed the one you've found is for Autumn 2013 rather than now

Thanks for looking though - I found an obscure AEG Promotions Helpline who confirmed that AO are part of the promo and who emailed me through the claims form
Original Poster
I had a request from someone asking what the promotions line number was, but the person who sent it and their message seems to have disappeared - in case they resurface, it was: 0808 189 1287

Edit: Actually thinking about it, AO.com provide the back end for Boots Appliances, which is what their query was about, so most likely they do. However, having looked at Boots yesterday it might be cheaper, even after Boots Points are taken into consideration, to go direct to AO.com, due to:
- Some of the AEG appliances have ao.com summer cashback and are eligible for AEG cashback
- AO.com do free delivery, whereas it costs on Boots.com
- If you're buying more than one appliance, AO.com offer an additional £25 off per item
Edited by: "IndianaBlues" 12th Aug 2014
just out of intrest, has anyone had anything back from this, bought the dishwasher posted on here, sent off document and invoice. but heard nothing. Samsung sent me an email once they had received my cash back documents.

If it was £25 I wouldnt mind, but £80 is a decent chunk to get back,

Cheers

Original Poster
Slim2k

just out of intrest, has anyone had anything back from this, bought the … just out of intrest, has anyone had anything back from this, bought the dishwasher posted on here, sent off document and invoice. but heard nothing. Samsung sent me an email once they had received my cash back documents.If it was £25 I wouldnt mind, but £80 is a decent chunk to get back,Cheers

The retailer for my promotion was AEG, so I'm not sure about Samsung's promotion. In terms of the AEG one, which is now finished, I did get my AEG cashback, AO.com cashback and AO.com "multi-purchase" cashback paid - the AO.com cashback was directly paid into my bank account with no email confirmation that it had happened, whereas AEG paid by cheque.

The only thing outstanding is Quidco, which I've got a claim in for at the minute for £20. If that does come through then I'll have got £290 pounds back on what was already a good price for those goods
Edited by: "IndianaBlues" 26th Sep 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants