Groups

Does anyone know if CEX will exchange online?

I am looking to get a few items from CEX but would like to exchange some of my items to get some stuff on CEX.

I know you can swap in store but i was wondering if anyone knew if they traded online?

Any help would be appreciated.

6 Comments

they do trade online but follow the following tips

1) you have to pay postage costs
    2) can take a month for them to send the cheque (taken from other forums)
    3) the item needs to be as described (on the cex page)
    4) send the item trackable and with insurance to cover it (recorded delivery covers £36, special £500 or use a courier for other items (large)

Original Poster

Thanks for the info and tip EvilAngel

if your after credit notes, it's not bad at all turn around within a week or so, but definatly worth going into your local store to save on the postage.

As for buying online with credit notes, you will have to pay the full amount FIRST, then wait up to 14 days for them to credit your account after recieving the vouchers. And they don't always claim to recieve them....

jasonodell;5473517

if your after credit notes, it's not bad at all turn around within a week … if your after credit notes, it's not bad at all turn around within a week or so, but definatly worth going into your local store to save on the postage. As for buying online with credit notes, you will have to pay the full amount FIRST, then wait up to 14 days for them to credit your account after recieving the vouchers. And they don't always claim to recieve them....

thats why i said send anything via recorded or special delivery :thumbsup: it has to be signed for so they can't say they didn't recieve it

Original Poster

cheers guys, so its best to go direct to them, may make a trip on saturday :thumbs

faevilangel;5473539

thats why i said send anything via recorded or special delivery … thats why i said send anything via recorded or special delivery :thumbsup: it has to be signed for so they can't say they didn't recieve it

you'd think so, but i did it with my last voucher for 44 quid, signed on the saturday, and by the tuesday they were STILL claiming they didn't have it, even though it was signed for by signature....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047124
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2461
      3. Online order Packaging - Share your best or worst1931
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846375

See more discussions