Groups
    EXPIRED

Does anyone know if Harveys Furniture Stores are open for business today please?

Decided between one of 2 suites from them but really want to try them out again in-store before we take the plunge and buy via Quidco (cashback doubled to 10% for today only).

Happy New Year to everyone on HUKD!!

TIA

Chocs

7 Comments

i aint got a clue ... happy new year though

Original Poster

nicki3668;3913187

i aint got a clue ... happy new year though

Going to chance it and have a drive out I think. Thanks Nicki, at least I know I'm not on here on my own now :-D

What's wrong with phoning them?

I'm not sure.

feed_me_chocs;3913229

Going to chance it and have a drive out I think. Thanks Nicki, at least I … Going to chance it and have a drive out I think. Thanks Nicki, at least I know I'm not on here on my own now :-D

awww cause your not hunny ... some of us just get engrossed in threads and forget to check the forum lol :oops: xx

Original Poster

nicki3668;3913324

awww cause your not hunny ... some of us just get engrossed in threads … awww cause your not hunny ... some of us just get engrossed in threads and forget to check the forum lol :oops: xx

Oops! We did go in the end and they were open but decided not to buy. :oops: Thanks anyway :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions