Does anyone know if Lidl sell hayfever tablets

Posted 22nd Apr
They’ve got them in Superdrug but I waited 7 days for my last order. We have a lodge just down the road but I am wondering if anyone knows if they stock them, don’t want to make an unnecessary trip.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
Amazon had some priced well.
Try pharmacy first
Lidl do yes picked some up other day from there
You could try a local pharmacy, ring around the nearest ones to you, all will be practicing social isolation, I picked some up from our nearby pharmacy only one person allowed in at a time, everyone queuing outside kept there distance(2 people) paid by contact less keeping a distance, should be a lot easier then going to supermarkets, and then place a delivery order on-line, probably worth phoning the local pharmacy before making a trip anywhere
Aldi does to
Poundland as well. But online will be a lot cheaper at places like Pharmacy First.
sidhoooooo22/04/2020 10:05

You could try a local pharmacy, ring around the nearest ones to you, all …You could try a local pharmacy, ring around the nearest ones to you, all will be practicing social isolation, I picked some up from our nearby pharmacy only one person allowed in at a time, everyone queuing outside kept there distance(2 people) paid by contact less keeping a distance, should be a lot easier then going to supermarkets, and then place a delivery order on-line, probably worth phoning the local pharmacy before making a trip anywhere

You may have trouble getting through to many on the phone, if they are anywhere near as busy as ours. Tried a few times in the last few weeks and when I've been waiting in the queue to get prescriptions in there which was usually for over half an hour, they ignored the phone.
Edited by: "melted" 22nd Apr
melted22/04/2020 13:09

You may have trouble getting through to many on the phone, if they are …You may have trouble getting through to many on the phone, if they are anywhere near as busy as ours. Tried a few times in the last few weeks and when I've been waiting in the queue to get prescriptions in there which was usually for over half an hour, they ignored the phone.

Ours is really quiet apart from first thing in the morning, good point though very dependent on where you are
Home Bargains 30 for about 89p I think.
Cetrazine and loratadine
Edited by: "harlzter" 22nd Apr
Savers too
OneBelow have Clarityn at the tills, was just in the Argyle Street store today (not sure of price but I'd assume it's £1) 40535993-BLo9s.jpgThey also sell Barrier Balm, which may be helpful, £140535993-CUupA.jpg
Edited by: "louiselouise" 25th Apr
louiselouise25/04/2020 15:52

OneBelow have Clarityn at the tills, was just in the Argyle Street store …OneBelow have Clarityn at the tills, was just in the Argyle Street store today (not sure of price but I'd assume it's £1) [Image] They also sell Barrier Balm, which may be helpful, £1[Image]

Thank you, I’m trying not to go to the shops though. We have a very high risk member of our household and trying t protect them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions