Does anyone know if rollercoaster tycoon runs on vista

Im going to be buying a dell laptop in a few weeks and i love to play rollercoaster tycoon 1 but i was wondering will it run on vista - i know it sounds stupid but its one of my fav games and be pretty annoyed if it wont run

8 Comments

Banned

You could try putting it in compatability mode, but pretty sure it doesn't work with vista

Rollercoaster 1, 2 or 3?!

1 and 2 are the "old school" and I couldn't wait for 3 to come out. Bought it, and just couldnt get into it! Really disappointed.

Original Poster

highguyuk

Rollercoaster 1, 2 or 3?!1 and 2 are the "old school" and I couldn't wait … Rollercoaster 1, 2 or 3?!1 and 2 are the "old school" and I couldn't wait for 3 to come out. Bought it, and just couldnt get into it! Really disappointed.

Rollercoaster tycoon 1 + maybe 2

Havent got vista yet so cant test it but if i buy a lappy i wanna paly that along with like zoo tycoon 1

I think my afternoon has just been written off ... here comes RCT!

Actually - doing further research - RCT3 is NOT Vista Compatible

In fact - clogging up this thread further - I have found an excellent site.

systemrequirementslab.com

It will tell you EXACTLY what the requirement are for the game, and if you can run it on your machine (it downloads a file to analyse your machine). And, it says I can run RCT3.

Original Poster

highguyuk

Actually - doing further research - RCT3 is NOT Vista Compatible

I was refering the rollercoaster tycoon 1 - number 3 is rubbish
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 547

See more discussions