Does anyone know if the Costco Michelin offer comes around in cycles?

Posted 7th Dec 2019
Was looking to get 4 tyres, not urgent and annoyingly missed out when a great offer of £113 off ended on 1st December.

Cheers
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Usually in a lorry.
IamMT07/12/2019 19:39

Usually in a lorry.

funny but not helpful ha
SJ0107/12/2019 19:39

funny but not helpful ha

But a quick search on here for Costco tyres, shows it is periodical. Last 3 months and 7 months. Hope that helps!
Comes and goes on a regular basis.
IamMT07/12/2019 19:43

But a quick search on here for Costco tyres, shows it is periodical. Last …But a quick search on here for Costco tyres, shows it is periodical. Last 3 months and 7 months. Hope that helps!

I did the search too, its comes and goes but doesn't seem to be quarterly etc. I can't see that the sale came around around Xmas/Boxing day. Never mind it, thanks though.
If it works for you fine but many years ago, Costco lost the ability to assure you they were the cheapest for Michelin and since then, I have foudn them much cheaper on many sites.

Costco also force you to rotate tyres. Thus increasing tyre wear and reducing safety. Where do you want new tyres? On the front in a modern front wheel drive car. You steer, accelerate, brake and turn with the front tyres, not the rear.tyres. Never put half worn, probably unevenly worn, rear tyres on the front.
ccnp07/12/2019 20:16

If it works for you fine but many years ago, Costco lost the ability to …If it works for you fine but many years ago, Costco lost the ability to assure you they were the cheapest for Michelin and since then, I have foudn them much cheaper on many sites.Costco also force you to rotate tyres. Thus increasing tyre wear and reducing safety. Where do you want new tyres? On the front in a modern front wheel drive car. You steer, accelerate, brake and turn with the front tyres, not the rear.tyres. Never put half worn, probably unevenly worn, rear tyres on the front.

I need front mainly but to get the best of the offer I would change all fours. Where else shall i look? Thing is I've got 18" and offer comes up for 17" and below more often.
State the size and exact tyre you want.

Then we can look around and link you to the best price.

Also the rough area for fitting.
bigwheels07/12/2019 20:45

State the size and exact tyre you want.Then we can look around and link …State the size and exact tyre you want.Then we can look around and link you to the best price.Also the rough area for fitting.

London, eastwards is best for fitting.

Premium tyres really, pilot sport 4 was what I really wanted of late.

245 40 18 is what I need.

Thanks very much
Pirelli £101.63 a corner, after 5% code TS4X it’s £96.55 each.
Tomorrow I will get on my desktop where I’ve got all my favourites saved. And give more options.

kwikfit have some good offers on your size.
The Pirelli tyres have 10% off, 4 tyres should be £444.00 then 10% off.
But is £454.00 when added to basket. Great to bargain with them as breaking to rules, false advertising.
Plus 3.25% cashback

tyre-shopper.co.uk/pir…R7Y
Edited by: "bigwheels" 7th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions