Does anyone know if there is a Computer shop in london where i can test mecanical keyboards ?

Found 17th Feb 2016
I want to buy a mechanical keyboard but i'm not sure to get Brown or Clear mx switches.
Brown - might be too light
Clear might be too heavy

If there is any shops in london for me to test different cherry switches, let me know.

Thanks
Community Updates
AskKeyboardLondonPC
6 Comments
Order a few different ones of amazon if you can and test them all for a few days. then just keep the one you like send the rest back
deleted79467
find a local computer fair should be loads of vendors
The only place I've found mechanical keyboards is Game, and they only had two or so. There may be a specialty shop, London's a big place.
adam45417

Order a few different ones of amazon if you can and test them all for a … Order a few different ones of amazon if you can and test them all for a few days. then just keep the one you like send the rest back

Return postage free ?
Cause the keyboard i want to buy is aluminium heavy = expensive postage.
look at reviews and seek advice, I have a corsair k70 with red cherries and im never going back personally.
lukiza

Return postage free ?Cause the keyboard i want to buy is aluminium heavy … Return postage free ?Cause the keyboard i want to buy is aluminium heavy = expensive postage.

Pretty sure amazon offer 30 days return for free.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants