Groups

Does anyone know if there is a FREE software I can download to produce Sankey Diagrams?

As above. I need to produce some Sankey diagrams for my Physics course work - I could just draw them by hand but it won't look as 'professional'

Don't suppose anyone knows a software that is free to use?

I downloaded e.Sankey which was to free to download but then I have to pay $100 to actually use it LOL!

Thank yous x

7 Comments

This any good? - ]Sankey
    Some poss free down along list.

This being a ]good start.

And this: ]Clicky

Original Poster

vinnyabdn;7703203

This any good? - ]SankeySome poss free down along list.This being a ]good … This any good? - ]SankeySome poss free down along list.This being a ]good start.

Thanks very much but I have already tried that one and it is giving me an error :-(

Okie doke,
    ]This?

Can you use a program for this??? I'm a chem teacher and I was under the impression that ALL graphs are have to be hand drawn?

Just trying to save you some possible heartache...

Original Poster

hrobo77;7703544

Can you use a program for this??? I'm a chem teacher and I was under the … Can you use a program for this??? I'm a chem teacher and I was under the impression that ALL graphs are have to be hand drawn?Just trying to save you some possible heartache...

LOL! That would be murder!

We haven't acually been told to do Sankey diagrams, I am just trying to be extra - but when we had an assignment about electromagnetic waves I used computer diagrams for waves and the teacher didn't say anything.

Are you a college teacher? I really am loving Chemistry, we've recently prepared aspirin and triiodomethane - I really enjoyed it :-D

Mrs.Z;7703695

LOL! That would be murder!We haven't acually been told to do Sankey … LOL! That would be murder!We haven't acually been told to do Sankey diagrams, I am just trying to be extra - but when we had an assignment about electromagnetic waves I used computer diagrams for waves and the teacher didn't say anything.Are you a college teacher? I really am loving Chemistry, we've recently prepared aspirin and triiodomethane - I really enjoyed it :-D

Well in that case it shouldn't matter. If you are being marked on them than I think they should be hand drawn.

I teach in a secondary school but teach up to A'level. What are you studying for?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions