Expired

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a magnifier for the NIntendo DS?

Found 20th Mar 2009
My mum has a DS but can't see the screen very well is there such a thing?
Rep waiting for help

21 Comments

You can get those credit card sized magnifing lens from betterware I think. hope this helps

you can buy ones that clip onto them cant you

Original Poster

corriessvk;4693799

you can buy ones that clip onto them cant you

where from?

you used to be able to buy them for the gameboys, I dunno if you can get them for the ds tho.

francescaseaman;4693820

where from?

ebay? dont use ebay so dont know what its like for buying stuff. saw this but i cant tell its its a joke lol..

*********.co.uk/*HU…tem

Just googled it but unable to find any that clip on, although i do remeber the ones on the gameboy. Will keep looking.

I wouldn't have thought there would be seen as its got two screens and you need to see both on some games

Found one on ebay called The I Bud, unable to give link but type in ds screen magnifier, it is £9.99 + £2.49 p+p.

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr14/corriessvk/142571629_tp.jpg

JAYKAY72;4693900

Found one on ebay called The I Bud, unable to give link but type in ds … Found one on ebay called The I Bud, unable to give link but type in ds screen magnifier, it is £9.99 + £2.49 p+p.

thats the one i tried to post a link to but doesnt work for some reason

Thank you corriessvk, still new to this site and unsure of how to add pics and stuff.

JAYKAY72;4693924

Thank you corriessvk, still new to this site and unsure of how to add … Thank you corriessvk, still new to this site and unsure of how to add pics and stuff.

thats alright im kinda new to site too. took me a while to know how to do things.

Looks like you are doing better then me. lol

JAYKAY72;4693943

Looks like you are doing better then me. lol

lol no. if you want to post pics you can use photobucket.com upload them there then it will give you some links when you hover over picture. then just click the IMG code and it will automatically copy it for you then you just paste it in the text box when making a post. hope this helps for future.

sorry if you already knew this and ive just bored you.

No did'nt know this but do now, thank you for all your help! rep added

JAYKAY72;4694019

No did'nt know this but do now, thank you for all your help! rep added

your welcome. i do try my hardest to help people. thanks.

corriessvk;4693913

thats the one i tried to post a link to but doesnt work for some reason

ebay links dont work in here

if you get the item number then the op can search for that instead :thumbsup:

ebay Item number: 260377267958 or Item number: 260373332077

thanks peter for letting me know that

corriessvk;4693903

surely thats a joke?!! lol it looks like it would do the job of magnifying both screens, but it looks ridiculous!! :w00t:

Original Poster

thanks to all rep on it's way

manchesterjim;4694575

surely thats a joke?!! lol it looks like it would do the job of … surely thats a joke?!! lol it looks like it would do the job of magnifying both screens, but it looks ridiculous!! :w00t:

lol thats why i said i wasnt sure if it was a joke earlier.
Post a comment
@
    Text