Groups

Does anyone know if there will be any prematch entertainment at Soccer Aid 2010?

I know gates open at 5 and the match isn't until 7.45, so will it worth going early? Will there be any pre-match entertainment? Rep given for anyone with info!

6 Comments

You don't deserve help ....... (u need it) :thumbsup:

there is a bangkok ping pong show starting at 6pm followed by transvestite lap dancing with the proceeds to Soccer Aid

boothy;8770112

there is a bangkok ping pong show starting at 6pm followed by … there is a bangkok ping pong show starting at 6pm followed by transvestite lap dancing with the proceeds to Soccer Aid

get me a ticket mate please ...... ?:whistling:

Original Poster

boothy;8770112

there is a bangkok ping pong show starting at 6pm followed by … there is a bangkok ping pong show starting at 6pm followed by transvestite lap dancing with the proceeds to Soccer Aid

Defo going early then! Rep given!

The guy from The Mentalist - Simon Baker is playing...wish I was going :w00t:

Original Poster

fern37;8770227

The guy from The Mentalist - Simon Baker is playing...wish I was going … The guy from The Mentalist - Simon Baker is playing...wish I was going :w00t:

Don't know who that is but thanks anyway! I couldn't get any regular tickets either so I had to buy posh seats! Watch out for me on ITV!! lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767472
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions