Does anyone know if thete are more Apps like **** and checkout smart?

Found 30th Dec 2016
Hello everyone, and belayed Merry Xmas!!! Wanted to ask if anyone knew of other apps like **** and checkoutsmart? Thanks!

1. Ask
  2. App
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. App
16 Comments

Original Poster

Oooh, didn't realise you can't put brand names down, just apps that give you money back on your shopping

checkout smart , ****, shopitize, quidco clicksnap (cant claim same items from checkout smart on this app as same company or something)..

Original Poster

jackvdbuk

checkout smart , ****, shopitize, quidco clicksnap (cant claim same items … checkout smart , ****, shopitize, quidco clicksnap (cant claim same items from checkout smart on this app as same company or something)..

Thanks, forgot the quidco one will have a look, thanks for that!!!

the checked out one was shop-mium

****, topcash back also do, mysupermarket offers cashback, reciepthog

I'm dying to know what the word is that keeps getting blocked!

It has to be **** sure!!

Banned

what's ****.
op I'm dying to know too. can you put a space between each letter?? then again mod would probably delete that too lol

sofiasar

what's ****. op I'm dying to know too. can you put a space between each … what's ****. op I'm dying to know too. can you put a space between each letter?? then again mod would probably delete that too lol

Me too. Only one I can think of is this site itself?

nathan18k

Me too. Only one I can think of is this site itself?

Post #4 without the hyphen.

AndyRoyd

Post #4 without the hyphen.

Oooh oops. Missed that

Original Poster

Sorry about late reply, was out for the day, someone e's put the answer yeah it was s*h*o*p*m*I*u*m :). Thanks all for the great tips, here's to 2017, and to great deals, savings and tips!!!

Green jinn too. iPhone / iPad only atm though. It's very new and had some good freebies and high value cashbacks

Original Poster

juggler1

Green jinn too. iPhone / iPad only atm though. It's very new and had some … Green jinn too. iPhone / iPad only atm though. It's very new and had some good freebies and high value cashbacks

Thanks for that, will check if my "ancient" iPhone 4 can hack it!

green jinn now on Android
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769594
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz11
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…53116
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48911003

See more discussions