Groups

Does anyone know if this is a bogus site?

After some Abercrombie & Fitch stuff- is this a genuine site?
    abercrombieoutlet.uk.com/
    Does anybody know or any sites selling genuine/cheaper A&F? Tried googling & came up with a few suss looking sites!
    Thanks.

10 Comments

no contact phone number-its just an online form for enquiries-not even an email address-looks like a scam to me

Theyre guna be fakes the only place to get genuine A&F is directly from them they dont franchise

Domain ID:CNIC-DO683173
    Domain Name:ABERCROMBIEOUTLET.UK.COM
    Created On:11-Mar-2010 14:32:26 UTC
    Last Updated On:11-Apr-2010 00:19:48 UTC
    Expiration Date:11-Mar-2011 23:59:59 UTC
    Registrant ID:44461311V
    Registrant Name:Min Li
    Registrant Organization:Richard
    Registrant Street1:ATTN insert domain name here
    Registrant Street2:care of Network Solutions
    Registrant City:Drums
    Registrant State/Province:PA
    Registrant Postal Code:18222
    Registrant Country:US
    Registrant Phone:+1.5707088780
    Registrant Email:
    Admin ID:44461311V
    Admin Name:Min Li
    Admin Organization:Richard
    Admin Street1:ATTN insert domain name here
    Admin Street2:care of Network Solutions
    Admin City:Drums
    Admin State/Province:PA
    Admin Postal Code:18222
    Admin Country:US
    Admin Phone:+1.5707088780
    Admin Email:
    Tech ID:44461311V
    Tech Name:Min Li
    Tech Organization:Richard
    Tech Street1:ATTN insert domain name here
    Tech Street2:care of Network Solutions
    Tech City:Drums
    Tech State/Province:PA
    Tech Postal Code:18222
    Tech Country:US
    Tech Phone:+1.5707088780
    Tech Email:
    Billing ID:44461311V
    Billing Name:Min Li
    Billing Organization:Richard
    Billing Street1:ATTN insert domain name here
    Billing Street2:care of Network Solutions
    Billing City:Drums
    Billing State/Province:PA
    Billing Postal Code:18222
    Billing Country:US
    Billing Phone:+1.5707088780
    Billing Email:
    Sponsoring Registrar ID:H292913
    Sponsoring Registrar Organization:Network Solutions LLC
    Sponsoring Registrar Street1:13861 Sunrise Valley Drive
    Sponsoring Registrar Street2:Suite 300
    Sponsoring Registrar City:Herndon
    Sponsoring Registrar State/Province:VA
    Sponsoring Registrar Postal Code:20171
    Sponsoring Registrar Country:US
    Sponsoring Registrar Phone:+1.5707088788
    Sponsoring Registrar FAX:+1.7036685817
    Sponsoring Registrar Website:http://www.networksolutions.com/
    Name Server:NS53.HOSTINGARMY.COM
    Name Server:NS52.HOSTINGARMY.COM

Edited by: "exStudent" 5th Jan 2011

The only legit site is abercrombie.co.uk/. They have an online store and one shop in London.

Original Poster

Thx all for your advice.

Thx for the info 'exstudent' - Can I ask you a question about the info below, I've seen quite a few postings like it, when others have asked questions, but I must be honest, I don't fully understand how to interpret the detail:
    I note its registered in Pennsylvania - Is this an address for a domain seller (network solutions)?
    I see that Min Li is highlighted - Although there are many Eastern Asian people in the USA does it infer the site is more likely to be suss?
    Registered in 2010 with a 1 year registration - does that mean anything?
    What do you look for and where do you get the detailed information from?
    regards
    Keith

exStudent

Domain ID:CNIC-DO683173Domain Name:ABERCROMBIEOUTLET.UK.COMCreated … Domain ID:CNIC-DO683173Domain Name:ABERCROMBIEOUTLET.UK.COMCreated On:11-Mar-2010 14:32:26 UTCLast Updated On:11-Apr-2010 00:19:48 UTCExpiration Date:11-Mar-2011 23:59:59 UTCStatus:TRANSFER PROHIBITEDRegistrant ID:44461311VRegistrant Name:Min LiRegistrant Organization:RichardRegistrant Street1:ATTN insert domain name hereRegistrant Street2:care of Network SolutionsRegistrant City:DrumsRegistrant State/Province:PARegistrant Postal Code:18222Registrant Country:USRegistrant Phone:+1.5707088780Registrant Email:Admin ID:44461311VAdmin Name:Min LiAdmin Organization:RichardAdmin Street1:ATTN insert domain name hereAdmin Street2:care of Network SolutionsAdmin City:DrumsAdmin State/Province:PAAdmin Postal Code:18222Admin Country:USAdmin Phone:+1.5707088780Admin Email:Tech ID:44461311VTech Name:Min LiTech Organization:RichardTech Street1:ATTN insert domain name hereTech Street2:care of Network SolutionsTech City:DrumsTech State/Province:PATech Postal Code:18222Tech Country:USTech Phone:+1.5707088780Tech Email:Billing ID:44461311VBilling Name:Min LiBilling Organization:RichardBilling Street1:ATTN insert domain name hereBilling Street2:care of Network SolutionsBilling City:DrumsBilling State/Province:PABilling Postal Code:18222Billing Country:USBilling Phone:+1.5707088780Billing Email:Sponsoring Registrar ID:H292913Sponsoring Registrar Organization:Network Solutions LLCSponsoring Registrar Street1:13861 Sunrise Valley DriveSponsoring Registrar Street2:Suite 300Sponsoring Registrar City:HerndonSponsoring Registrar State/Province:VASponsoring Registrar Postal Code:20171Sponsoring Registrar Country:USSponsoring Registrar Phone:+1.5707088788Sponsoring Registrar FAX:+1.7036685817Sponsoring Registrar Website:http://www.networksolutions.com/Name Server:NS53.HOSTINGARMY.COMName Server:NS52.HOSTINGARMY.COM

A Chines or Nigerian name :-/

I can confirm to be fooled by them :-(
    Made my order a month ago.
    They advertised 10 days delivery time on the site.
    I havn't recieved anything.
    Got a tracking code and link to a Chinese courier site.
    Several shipping activities within China during first 10 days, then nothing!
    Asked to cancel my order and refund. Not possible as already shipped!
    I can return the goods in order to refund, what a joke!
    Asked again the refund as there's no evidence of progress.
    No response from customer support anymore.
    Obvious, I GOT FOOLED!

This site is definitely a fake ... I got fooled too! Ordered a coat and top, they took the money then I got sent a hooded sweatshirt after 6 weeks of waiting!

Have been emailing and emailing and they keep telling me they are sorting it and for me to send the goods back. I have a friends who works for the investigations department in the Met Police and have told them and they are going to investigate - so have emailed this company to tell them to see what response they send me! I don't like the fact they now have my card details so am going to stop the card .... I advise anyone who has used the site to do the same.

Does anyone know where the site / company is based? I've been trying to work out the information above - but if anyone else has relevant information then please send to me and I can use it against them too!!

I've been tricked by these people as well, I knew it was too good to be true I have since bought some real abercrombie and fitch items and the diffence in quality is very noticeable! Is there anything I can do to get my money back?

FAKE 100% PURE FAKE IM SOOOOO GLAD I NEVER BOUGHT ANYTHING BUT LOOKING AT THE WEBSITE DON'T BUY WHY AREN'T THEY SHUTTING DOWN THE WEBSITE ? X
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767343
      2. word association Game73944514
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2238
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125

See more discussions