Does anyone know if this PSP charger is real? Genuine ( official )

Banned
Hi I cant find no info on this PSP charger but is it real?

ACC155-CEH

12 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5082/b2hl4ew2kkgrhqyokiyeycr.jpg

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4520/b2hl3fqbwkkgrhqiokjgemc.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8234/medscalepicture20476.jpg

Yeah it is genuine - unlike that seller on eBay selling COD that you told us all about

Original Poster Banned

Mallinersha

Yeah it is genuine - unlike that seller on eBay selling COD that you told … Yeah it is genuine - unlike that seller on eBay selling COD that you told us all about

Well I didnt say that seller was genuine. I just posted a cheap deal. I didnt ask no1 to buy. I put the post in the MISC section to discuss things like prices, dodgy sellers etc... lol

babyface_snoop

Well I didnt say that seller was genuine. I just posted a cheap deal. I … Well I didnt say that seller was genuine. I just posted a cheap deal. I didnt ask no1 to buy. I put the post in the MISC section to discuss things like prices, dodgy sellers etc... lol

OK, seen the feedback now??

Original Poster Banned

You know the PSP 1003 comes with a 2000MA charger on the newer PSP come with a 1500MA but if you use a 1500MA charger for the PSP 1003 would it take abit long charge I assume?
They charged the MA because the new PSP takes newer slim model battery?

babyface_snoop

You know the PSP 1003 comes with a 2000MA charger on the newer PSP come … You know the PSP 1003 comes with a 2000MA charger on the newer PSP come with a 1500MA but if you use a 1500MA charger for the PSP 1003 would it take abit long charge I assume?They charged the MA because the new PSP takes newer slim model battery?

I would assume so yeah.

Original Poster Banned

Mallinersha

I would assume so yeah.

Well thanks. And yeah I did read the sellers feedback lol

babyface_snoop

Well thanks. And yeah I did read the sellers feedback lol

So, were you tempted in the end??

Original Poster Banned

Mallinersha

So, were you tempted in the end??

I wasn't tempted, no. I just put it up on ''Misc'' to show people, I didnt put it on there to buy it or tell people to buy it.

babyface_snoop

I wasn't tempted, no. I just put it up on ''Misc'' to show people, I … I wasn't tempted, no. I just put it up on ''Misc'' to show people, I didnt put it on there to buy it or tell people to buy it.

Lucky I reported it to mods then just incase any of them were tempted

Original Poster Banned

Mallinersha

Lucky I reported it to mods then just incase any of them were tempted

LOL was you tempted then??

babyface_snoop

LOL was you tempted then??

:rolls eyes:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764002
    2. Ebid over Ebay33
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213597
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…11

See more discussions