Groups

Does anyone know if u can unlock a pay as you go phone?

My husband has a pay as you go phone on orange and wants to change net works, can you do this without having to pay orange to do so?
    Thanks

12 Comments

yes, take it to a high street phone shop and they should be able to do it for between 5 and 10 pounds

Banned

depending on phone, some you can do yourself

steven, pleaseput your other avvies back up

ADZ1478;5428996

steven, pleaseput your other avvies back up

lol....love to dude...but I think the advice from certain powers that be would be to "please use the contact us" thingy and we will get back to you

:-(

Original Poster

Does anyone know what u have to do? please

Banned

sometimes you can download stuff off the net that will send you texts that do it. I did it once but I can't remember exactly how. If you google it though you may find it.

Banned

julie 2;5429054

Does anyone know what u have to do? please

phone? I take it you have checked its locked? A Lot of phones from cpw are unlocked, if from there?

Original Poster

sassie;5429070

phone? I take it you have checked its locked? A Lot of phones from cpw … phone? I take it you have checked its locked? A Lot of phones from cpw are unlocked, if from there?

He had it brought from the orange shop as a present, but orange are so crap where we live dont get no signal apart from up stairs:x

i unlocked mine myself with help from someone on here i followed their instructions and it worked but it is risky as it may not work and also depends on make and model of the phone.

Banned

what phone is it?

Original Poster

j.hyland;5429135

what phone is it?

sony ericsson w580i

julie 2;5429196

sony ericsson w580i

here ya go free n easy!
    hotukdeals.com/ite…w5/
    Post a comment
    @