Groups

Does anyone know if Wolverhampton shopping centre is open on Sundays?

Is there anyone on here from the West Midlands?

If so, do you know if ALL the shops are open on a Sunday in Wolverhampton shopping centre plz?

I have never been on a Sunday, and didn't want a wasted journey if hardly any of the shops are open.

Thank you in advance.

24 Comments

You mean the Mander Centre?
    If so, then yes.

+1 yep they are

Aren't all shopping centres open on Sundays?

Can somebody scratch my behind, I'm too lazy to get my finger out and scratch it myself

OP - Today is Monday.

Sunday is another 6 days away. I'm pretty sure you could have found this out by searching the Internet within the next 6 days without needing to start a thread!

This is just friendly advice and I certainly don't mean to offend you, but the next time you have a question, don't start a thread. Just open your web browser and go to [url]www.google.co.uk[/url]. Type your question into the search box and then look through the results. I guarantee you'll find what you need to know within the first 10 hits.

Xb0xGuru;4977943

OP - Today is Monday.Sunday is another 6 days away. I'm pretty sure you … OP - Today is Monday.Sunday is another 6 days away. I'm pretty sure you could have found this out by searching the Internet within the next 6 days without needing to start a thread!This is just friendly advice and I certainly don't mean to offend you, but the next time you have a question, don't start a thread. Just open your web browser and go to [url]www.google.co.uk[/url]. Type your question into the search box and then look through the results. I guarantee you'll find what you need to know within the first 10 hits.

I agree wholeheartedly with most you say, but it's possible they needed to know today.

Original Poster

Thanks "thesaint" i did need to know today, so that i could make plans.

SOME people certainly did get out of the wrong side of the bed today!

Original Poster

Plus i have seen questions asked on here that are alot more pointless than mine!

no need to thank me :roll:

some people on this site are really rude and take themselves far too seriously. i too have seen more pointless questions than this and i don't see anything wrong with someone planning ahead. get over yourself!!

milly2306;4978448

some people on this site are really rude and take themselves far too … some people on this site are really rude and take themselves far too seriously. i too have seen more pointless questions than this and i don't see anything wrong with someone planning ahead. get over yourself!!

chezza840;4978406

Plus i have seen questions asked on here that are alot more pointless … Plus i have seen questions asked on here that are alot more pointless than mine!

Awk everyone gets this kind of flck on the site no matter what the post its the way the HUKD family granted some more than others get it eg thejfk buuut thats a whole different story for a different thread.

The said didnt say anything wrong he stuck up for you.

But without sounding like, im trying to insult you or poke fun at you, if you dont want to have this kind of thing said then dont post simples

LAZY BONES ........try ringing tourist info !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chezza840;4978406

Plus i have seen questions asked on here that are alot more pointless … Plus i have seen questions asked on here that are alot more pointless than mine!

Nobody said your question was pointless, just lazy. A search on Google would've given you a link to the information you wanted along with a list of all the shops and their respective opening hours. A lot quicker and more informative than posting on a forum. Not trying to insult you, just a bit of constructive criticism. Take it as you will.

Original Poster

I'm not trying to turn this thread into an arguament, because again that is pointless.

But i would just like to give some friendly advice to the sarcastic people on this site, not everyone is clued up on computers and how to use the internet, so they try and find helpful forums to help answer their questions. Just remember that, when maybe you have a question that you don't know the answer too.

Yes i could have maybe searched the internet, but after seeing other people post questions on here and receive reasonable answers i thought i would do the same! I needed to know & thought it would be quicker & maybe more helpful than trawling the internet. Oops, maybe i was wrong.

chezza840;4979629

I'm not trying to turn this thread into an arguament, because again that … I'm not trying to turn this thread into an arguament, because again that is pointless.But i would just like to give some friendly advice to the sarcastic people on this site, not everyone is clued up on computers and how to use the internet, so they try and find helpful forums to help answer their questions. Just remember that, when maybe you have a question that you don't know the answer too.Yes i could have maybe searched the internet, but after seeing other people post questions on here and receive reasonable answers i thought i would do the same! I needed to know & thought it would be quicker & maybe more helpful than trawling the internet. Oops, maybe i was wrong.

Some people were honestly trying to be helpful.....and I found the answer just by googling your question.....took a couple of secs. How is that not as easy as submitting a post on an internet forum ?

Original Poster

Oh my god, how old are you people? That you need to keep going on about me asking a question!!! GRRRR

chezza840;4979674

Oh my god, how old are you people? That you need to keep going on about … Oh my god, how old are you people? That you need to keep going on about me asking a question!!! GRRRR

choc was just pointing out a fact she was trying to help you

Original Poster

Ok, my apology

chezza840;4979696

Ok, my apology

No worries thats downfall of the itenert cos its just words you dont know the tone that was supposed to be intended by it

Original Poster

"No worries thats downfall of the itenert cos its just words you dont know the tone that was supposed to be intended by it "

I totally agree 100%, that is very true lol :-D

chezza840;4979737

"No worries thats downfall of the itenert cos its just words you dont … "No worries thats downfall of the itenert cos its just words you dont know the tone that was supposed to be intended by it " I totally agree 100%, that is very true lol :-D

ive got ym self into trouble for things like that before.

btw instead of typing or copying and pasting eveything click the qiote button at the bottom of the persons post thats how to do what ive done above

Original Poster

I tried to do that but the "quote" button seemed to have disappeared lol

i dunno then? lol?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions