Does anyone know London Bridge tube station that well ?

Found 8th Feb 2011
Quite a specific question but does anyone commute to London Bridge tube station ?

I managed to take an exit which led me to St Thomas street but I wanted to take the exit towards Tooley street. Is there such an exit ?

so im tryng to get out from here

flickr.com/pho…10/

Thanks

p.s: Cant work it out from google/bing maps (tried)

1. Misc
  2. London
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. London
6 Comments

there is a tooley street exit,but you,ll need to ask as theres quite afew exits from london bridge

you need to head to london bridge train station from the underground then follow exit for tooley street or come up n head for bridge then follow london dungeon sign

Original Poster

wow thanks everyone. Didnt expect suchelpful responses.

THAnk YOU !!

Original Poster

kaned69

you need to head to london bridge train station from the underground then … you need to head to london bridge train station from the underground then follow exit for tooley street or come up n head for bridge then follow london dungeon sign

What I did was exit Jubilee line, oyster out, take escalators on left up a level then exit. I am gussing I shouldnt have exited but got the elevator up ?

kaned69

you need to head to london bridge train station from the underground then … you need to head to london bridge train station from the underground then follow exit for tooley street or come up n head for bridge then follow london dungeon sign

Cyrus

What I did was exit Jubilee line, oyster out, take escalators on left up … What I did was exit Jubilee line, oyster out, take escalators on left up a level then exit. I am gussing I shouldnt have exited but got the elevator up ?

Yes, The London Dungeon is a level below the main railway station concourse, one up from where you exited. It isn't really a huge problem as you can walk around the entire station in five minutes so once out on the street you can walk around to the other street you needed.

BFN,

fp.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition53491
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)22
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions