Groups
    EXPIRED

does anyone know morrisons head office email address ?

As above,
    I have been trying to find an email address for the last month and having great difficulty regarding something that happened back in March.
    Their customer service helpline is not helpful at all. Kinda defeats the object!
    I have tried three email addresses without any kind of communication.
    Have tried these :
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Thanks in advance

16 Comments

Have you tried contacting them via post?

Customer Service Department
    Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC
    Hilmore House
    Gain Lane
    Bradford
    BD3 7DL

or

WM Morrison,
    Hilmore House,
    Gain Lane,
    Bradford,
    West Yorkshire,
    BD3 7DL.

or email - [email protected]morrisons.com

You could try the corporate website - morrisons-corporate.com - 0845 611 5000

Original Poster

Thank you, I suppose I will have to try that, wanted to try and go direct to ceo as they have been messing me around so much!

aysheab

Thank you, I suppose I will have to try that, wanted to try and go … Thank you, I suppose I will have to try that, wanted to try and go direct to ceo as they have been messing me around so much!

I had a good look about, but was coming back with the addresses you already tried. Seems about it. Have you tried contacting them on Twitter? or Facebook. That is probably as direct as you are going to get, and many companies are quicker to help on Social Media platforms as other customers can see the issues being discussed. Maybe worth a go

Original Poster

Yep tried Facebook, not got twitter! So looks like snail mail

aysheab

Yep tried Facebook, not got twitter! So looks like snail mail

Good luck, hope it all gets resolved. Maybe someone else will have dealt with them before and will be along with a more affirmative answer for you =)

I work on checkouts at little clacton, I'd like to know why some customers are getting Xmas vouchers and others are not, had so many complaints, I spent £70 today which I spend most weeks and I haven't had them either, it's seems very unfair some do some don't, please let me know so I can explain with to our regular customers thanks

What happened

Iv also not had any vouchers for Christmas I would also like to know why some people get them and some don't. I got in touch with morrisons via email. And was told "don't know why some get them and some dont" but they sent me a voucher for double points next time I shop.
    I'm disgusted I spend at least £60/80 per week every week.
    Iv decided that they don't need my custom that much, so I'll go to aldi, where I get value for money, good products and a lot cheaper, it's the way I can show my disgust.

Try writing to the P.R. [email protected]morrisonsplc.co.uk,though as I have hear up and down the country all you get is lies from staff and management alike. Ref the case of totally innocent customer in st Albans accused of shoplifting and kicked out, the COVER UP and lies that followed were unbelievable and still not an apology to this day !!!!! The CE.O. should be so ASHAMED and sort Mrs OSBOURNE out immediately

Mrs Osborne was humiliated in front of a shop full of customers AND her children who she had to explain she's never shoplifted in her life. Apparently she was recognised from 2/3 years ago. I can't see how as she has her hair shaved off then for the British Heart Foundation. Morrisons have behaved appealingly AND with NO PROOF!
    Edited by: "Nikinak747" 28th Feb

offers are given to tempt customers. unfortunately as someone who spends £80 a week, you are a safe bank and don't need to be incentivised. it's the same way that a 10 year customer with virgin can pay 70% more than a new customer for the same package. you should kick up a fuss as you deserve to be rewarded, but be aware that that's not how many companies work.
    not sure what your access to supermarkets is, but if you tart yourself around the major ones, they'll soon vie for your business. and you'll get the best deals from all shops (think they generally run BOGOFs and offers on a monthly basis). if you go to the 4 big ones once a week over the course of a month, you'd trigger all sorts of offers if you use loyalty cards etc - for individual products and for total shop discounts

as for getting in touch - i'm not a fan of the CEO mail concept - I do feel these should be used sparingly, and are redirected to complaints team anyway. some have had success with this, others with twitter/fb/social media. I normally contact via the web contact page and generally get a response.
    my preferred method for a serious complaint is resolver, although the one time i used it, it was for vodafone and they are abysmally incompetent (however the resolver process and service was exceptionally easy and useful)

Did you have any luck ?
    I want to speak to ceo I believe he is very good if you can get hold of him.
    He used to be the CEOs for Tesco

Original Poster

Hi,

bingo56

Did you have any luck ?I want to speak to ceo I believe he is very good … Did you have any luck ?I want to speak to ceo I believe he is very good if you can get hold of him.He used to be the CEOs for Tesco

Hi,
    Yes got hold of him, got a reply and the whole issue was sorted within a few days .
    Did you need the email address ?

Could I have the email please?

Morrisons make it very difficult to contact them by email and I got 3. Different addresses from their HO.
    However after about 9 attempts I can give you a correct address:
    [email protected]morrisonsplc.co.uk
    Worked for me after a long annoying effort.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions