Groups

Does anyone know of a cheep and chearfull mobile phone insurance deal ?

I'm looking to get reasonable mobile phone insurance for my Nokia n95 silver version . I'v never had a contract before so never needed insurance and i don't want to have to pay much. I've seen foneshield at 12 months for the price of 11 going at £43.89 , does anyone know if they are any good or should i avoid them and keep on looking ? please help !

10 Comments

I think you might be able to include it in your home insurance or that of your parents if not a home owner (sorry don't know your age).

Ditto = read your t&c for your home insurance - also consider what your phone is and how much you can but it for - it may not be worth it...

You get mobile phone insurance free with many bank accounts nowadays - not free for the account though.

Original Poster

Tried house insurance but dont cover contract phones, only if you own it. Barclay has 6 months free insurance with platinum card which i have, but told its for new customers only ! what about there existing customers ! they did'nt want to know !

You do own a contract phone, it's not leased.

John

some lloyds tsb accounts have free insurance

Original Poster

Thanks, i will go this week and ask them . Thinking of changing from Barclays now they would'nt help me.

Remember, it's not free for the account

Original Poster

Thanks Alfie 73 . Ive found the info very interesting , nice of you to go to the trouble of finding it for me :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710956
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563829
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941355
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691432

See more discussions