Groups
    EXPIRED

Does anyone know of a good deal on some Body Fat Monitor Scales, thank-you

Hi, I am after some Body Fat Monitor Scales - that are good quality but affordable. I have started exercising alot more (by myself, not at a gym) and my weight isn't really changing on my normal scales - but they say muscle weighs more than fat.

So I want some Body Fat Monitor Scales, so I can see it's worth all the effort if that makes sense. I already have a very healthy diet, so my diet isn't the problem, it's just the lack of exercise.

1 Comment

Hi Barbie,

Just to warn to you, these scales are usually rubbish. They can be easily influenced by dehydration or over hydration, caffeine intake, how recently you exercised and other factors. So I wouldn't really recommend them as an accurate measure of body fat.

One thing you could do is take photos of your body at regular intervals and compare them to see if your body shape is improving.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767471
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions