Groups

Does anyone know of a good parcel delivery/ courier that will delivery to Scottish highlands?

The parcel weighs less than 5kg and fits into the standard dimensions. Doesnt matter whether its a one day or 2 day service as long as its trackable.
    Thanks

5 Comments

I was doing a removal job in the highlands and seen 2 DHL vans in the one day in the back and beyond, Id rate DHL as I have personally used them before, very quick and trackable

i sent parcel to tiny island which was nearer to norway than scotland - used Royal Mail - standard prices - posted half 5 in the evening and it got there next morning at 9.30 - it wasnt as heavy as yours but rmprice for 5 kg is £6.85 - 6 kg £9.30

worth asking at your post office

Original Poster

holly100;2823957

i sent parcel to tiny island which was nearer to norway than scotland - … i sent parcel to tiny island which was nearer to norway than scotland - used Royal Mail - standard prices - posted half 5 in the evening and it got there next morning at 9.30 - it wasnt as heavy as yours but rmprice for 5 kg is £6.85 - 6 kg £9.30 worth asking at your post office

Thanks holly. Only problem is royal mail wont track it and it can take upto about 5 days. I need it to be trackable and to get there in the next 3 days or so.

interparcel.com/

I use these for most of my shipping needs. They act as an agent for the big companies. Prices as low as £6.99 plus vat for 48 hour DHL delivery.

Original Poster

The cheapest is payperparcel. Does anyone know if they are any good?

Rep left for all who helped, thanks guys!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions