Groups

Does anyone know of a timer that works with Vista?

Hiya, was wondering if anyone knows of an application that I can use to keep track of various times during the day. I basically need to take certain medications and fluids at certain times and am finding it really hard to remember them all, lol.

Just wondered if anyone knows of an alarm or timer application that I can use to set several alarms, 20 or so throughout the day.

Needs to work with Vista.

Many thanks, rep for help

8 Comments

Maybe give ]this a try?

what about Outlook and just set recurring appointments.

ms2005;6554351

good idea :thumbsup:

Original Poster

RoyalT;6554296

have you tried ]downloads.com?

I did look there, but I wasn't really sure what I was looking for, lol.

hdizzle;6554350

Maybe give ]this a try?

Checking it out now, thanks

ms2005;6554351

don't have Outlook, so no good.

Thanks for replies guys

I used to use this, it's really good: timeleft.info/

Give this ago, I always use it to keep track of the time, it really works a treat :thumbsup:

chelseaclockmuseum.com/12G…jpg

Really tho, Could you not set multiple alarms on your phone and set them to go off every day?

Original Poster

jon1000jon;6554955

Give this ago, I always use it to keep track of the time, it really works … Give this ago, I always use it to keep track of the time, it really works a treat :thumbsup:http://www.chelseaclockmuseum.com/12GroganPH1926.jpgReally tho, Could you not set multiple alarms on your phone and set them to go off every day?

ha

ha

ha.

I'm not talking about the odd thing, I'm talking about a very strict routine I have to stick to. You try remembering 30 odd times a day, not as easy as you might think. If I get side tracked by even 10 or 15 mins it throws the rest of the day out.

My phone has 2 alarms on it, so I would be constantly resetting it. cba. Wanted something easier.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions