Does anyone know of any accommodation/hotels deals for Dublin?

9 replies
Found 17th Aug 2016
Looking for something in Dublin (centric location) for bank holiday!

9 Comments

I'd look at B&Bs, a lot of the cheap hotel deals are on the outskirts, meaning you will need taxis, and as you will only sleep in the room why pay loads more?

Depends on your budget

Original Poster

tommol

Depends on your budget

​about £50- £60 per person per night

Arlington Hotel is good, as are the Jury's hotels in Dublin.

Would you have the dates you looking to stay over for? Prices go greatly up for any stays including a Friday/Saturday. Also normally lots of deals available for the likes of 2BB1D or 3BB1D if checking in Sunday-Tues. Pop the dates and I'll try around for yourself. I'm in Northern Ireland and stay around Dublin area quite often for business and pleasure.

I stayed at a University during the summer holls which is right in the city center & quite reasonable (sorry I cannot remember the name of it).

landros1

I stayed at a University during the summer holls which is right in the … I stayed at a University during the summer holls which is right in the city center & quite reasonable (sorry I cannot remember the name of it).

It's Trinity. Unless maybe you meant UCD which is a little outside?
tcd.ie/sum…on/
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 18th Aug 2016

cecilmcroberts

It's Trinity. Unless maybe you meant UCD which is a little … It's Trinity. Unless maybe you meant UCD which is a little outside?https://www.tcd.ie/summeraccommodation/

Thats the one ,thanks.

cecilmcroberts

It's Trinity. Unless maybe you meant UCD which is a little … It's Trinity. Unless maybe you meant UCD which is a little outside?https://www.tcd.ie/summeraccommodation/

Thats the one ,thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3172
    2. Free sweet Sunday’s code22
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769365
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380

See more discussions