Groups
    EXPIRED

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY GOOD DEALS ON TUMBLE DRYERS PLEASE??

HI EVERYONE!

MY TUMBLE DRYER HAS JUST PACKED UP AND I NEED A NEW ONE. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY GOOD DEALS AROUND AND ALSO ARE THERE ANY PARTICULARLY GOOD DRYERS WHICH ANYONE COULD RECOMMEND??
    MANY THANKS

15 Comments

imo get a white knight-cheap and lasts. I replaced with a Hoover. 7 replacements later and at 12months sounds so bad i cant stand it-and the repair man said dont repair it replace....

small white knight was £85 in asda..large one i think are around £120...dont waste your money on a posh make though...

i cant find it online but it was in my local asda...and in one in the next town-so worth a phone call to see if they still have them?

i agree with above, my creda condenser tumble has been on the go for years with no probs (touch wood lol!) but my last one cost a fortune & broke down every 4-5mths!!!

and vented is def best....condenser you have to empty the water from a drum every load(pain in the butt) or it has to be plumbed to vent...vented has a hole in the wall with a tube through-once fitted is fab-your room doesnt get damp and dries faster (the 7 dryers they replaced gave me a LOT of experience as they brought me a different model every time...and a combination of vented and condenser....the only neg with vented is it has t have an outside wall or wndow to vent through..

Hi, I use my tumble on a daily basis and have a hoover nextra 8 with sensor dry. My hubby hated my old knight one so got this one that is a condenser dryer that guages the dryness of your clothes and has NEVER shrunk anything yet. It's more steam than heat and you can change the settings to cupboard dry, iron, bone.. It really works and takes 8kilos of clothes too. Supposed to save money as you put more in one load. Collection water tank is in the same place as the drawer of your washing machine so isn't a pain at all. Had it for over a year and no probs at all.

unseenangelwings;4241439

Hi, I use my tumble on a daily basis and have a hoover nextra 8 with … Hi, I use my tumble on a daily basis and have a hoover nextra 8 with sensor dry. My hubby hated my old knight one so got this one that is a condenser dryer that guages the dryness of your clothes and has NEVER shrunk anything yet. It's more steam than heat and you can change the settings to cupboard dry, iron, bone.. It really works and takes 8kilos of clothes too. Supposed to save money as you put more in one load. Collection water tank is in the same place as the drawer of your washing machine so isn't a pain at all. Had it for over a year and no probs at all.

you are sooo lucky-they sent me two condensers and both leaked all over me floor.....i wouldnt have another hoover free(well i might-lol) the repair man said neither me washer or dryer worth repairing and they were bought at the same time so washer is about 2 years old....

im sure i should have taken it further but even the repair guy said just use em til they die and replace em..

Original Poster

guilbert53;4240245

You already asked this about an hour … You already asked this about an hour agohttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/329932/does-anyone-know-of-any-good-deals-/

yes I know but I was told it was the wrong place and should have been here!! thanks for all the advice everyone:thumbsup:

Original Poster

louloo;4240304

and vented is def best....condenser you have to empty the water from a … and vented is def best....condenser you have to empty the water from a drum every load(pain in the butt) or it has to be plumbed to vent...vented has a hole in the wall with a tube through-once fitted is fab-your room doesnt get damp and dries faster (the 7 dryers they replaced gave me a LOT of experience as they brought me a different model every time...and a combination of vented and condenser....the only neg with vented is it has t have an outside wall or wndow to vent through..

thanks for that louloo. I think I'm officially confused now as to what to do;-) I've been told that Candy is a good make and that the one Tesco have on offer is a good price Candy GOV118 for
    £156 inc delivery. they also have a Creda TVR2 for £132 inc del.
    decisions decisions!!!:?
    thanks everyone

Angelkisses;4243484

thanks for that louloo. I think I'm officially confused now as to what to … thanks for that louloo. I think I'm officially confused now as to what to do;-) I've been told that Candy is a good make and that the one Tesco have on offer is a good price Candy GOV118 for £156 inc delivery. they also have a Creda TVR2 for £132 inc del. decisions decisions!!!:?thanks everyone

ok the main difference with those two is drum size...5kilos or 8kilos...with 5 kilos you will fill it twice per full wash..prob 8kilos you will get by with once..so i would think it would save you electricity. imo...and money therefore in the long run..

my hoover is a large load...its the only good thing about it! lol

oh if you buy it dont forget quidco? and its double points..the 3 year warranty could be worth looking at..i wouldnt normally but its cheap...£34
    dont know if any codes for tesco atm...

Original Poster

louloo;4243665

oh if you buy it dont forget quidco? and its double points..the 3 year … oh if you buy it dont forget quidco? and its double points..the 3 year warranty could be worth looking at..i wouldnt normally but its cheap...£34dont know if any codes for tesco atm...

THANKS for all your help louloo - I donl' know what quidco is but I've seen it mentioned quite a bit on here.
    what is it exactly?
    thanks again:)

[url]www.quidco.com[/url]

it explains-quickly register-2 minutes-cashback on purchases made through the links on the site

have a read?

Original Poster

thanks for that louloo. have signed up for it but still not quite sure how it works!!

Angelkisses;4251018

thanks for that louloo. have signed up for it but still not quite sure … thanks for that louloo. have signed up for it but still not quite sure how it works!!

sign in and put tesco in the seach box..

tesco will come up..click link on right-its green..box comes up-click and go to tesco site-buy your dryer and quidco should track it. As you have been on tesco site looking previously can u delete cookies first? at top tools internet options..etc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553788
      2. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)55
      3. Bearded chat1225
      4. Cat Chat77751

See more discussions