Does anyone know of any good t-shirt customisation sites?

13 replies
Found 23rd May 2009
I'm wanting to get a photo printed onto a t shirt and I'm wondering if anyone knows of any good sites.

Thanks.

13 Comments

Another Def Jam one?

Original Poster

dean3988;5296181

Another Def Jam one?

Wut?

I'm wanting to get a picture of my nan who has recently passed away printed onto a t shirt which I will wear when I'm playing football.

HTH.

The JFK;5296188

Wut?I'm wanting to get a picture of my nan who has recently passed away … Wut?I'm wanting to get a picture of my nan who has recently passed away printed onto a t shirt which I will wear when I'm playing football.HTH.

Just wondering if u were going to fake winning a "rap battle" again.

My respects to your nan

spreadshirt mate :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Cheers phatboy, will have a look.

Damn, sorry to here that, I've just sold my t-shirt heat press a couple of weeks ago, I could have sorted that out for you.

At the moment Vistaprint are doing them half price at £2.74 for one off's. Here's the link: vistaprint.co.uk/cus…g=1

Hope you sort it out. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I've just had a look at spreadshirt and you don't seem to be able to upload pictures onto t shirts. You only seem to be able to add text and add standard designs which the company has created.

The JFK;5296228

I've just had a look at spreadshirt and you don't seem to be able to … I've just had a look at spreadshirt and you don't seem to be able to upload pictures onto t shirts. You only seem to be able to add text and add standard designs which the company has created.

just click designs then "upload a photo" above the page numbers :thumbsup:

Original Poster

stefor;5296226

Damn, sorry to here that, I've just sold my t-shirt heat press a couple … Damn, sorry to here that, I've just sold my t-shirt heat press a couple of weeks ago, I could have sorted that out for you.At the moment Vistaprint are doing them half price at £2.74 for one off's. Here's the link: http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/custom-t-shirts.aspx?xnav=pricingdetails&showPricing=1Hope you sort it out. :thumbsup:

Cheers mate.

I think I remember reading some people on here had some problem with vistaprint though. Don't they automatically subcribe you to something or other without telling you? (or something along those lines).

The JFK;5296244

Cheers mate.I think I remember reading some people on here had some … Cheers mate.I think I remember reading some people on here had some problem with vistaprint though. Don't they automatically subcribe you to something or other without telling you? (or something along those lines).

The only thing I've ever received from Vistaprint is just the odd email every few months saying I can have some free business cards, so don't know of anything else. Just thought at £2.74, it's a bit of a bargain.

Original Poster

phatboy123;5296237

just click designs then "upload a photo" above the page numbers :thumbsup:

Cheers mate, didn't see that at first.

Original Poster

stefor;5296252

The only thing I've ever received from Vistaprint is just the odd email … The only thing I've ever received from Vistaprint is just the odd email every few months saying I can have some free business cards, so don't know of anything else. Just thought at £2.74, it's a bit of a bargain.

Read this mate:

hotukdeals.com/ite…is/

hotukdeals.com/ite…nt/

The JFK;5296278

Read this … Read this mate:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/312330/customised-t-shirt-for-2-64-p-p-vis/http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/136289/is-it-time-to-discourage-vistaprint/

That's worth noting. Never had anything like that happen to me, but going off some of them posts, there's still time!!!

Good luck anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428914686
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games1216
    3. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1627
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7901481

See more discussions