Does anyone know of any Paw Patrol Ryder Pup Pads Available instore in Yorks/Derbyshire, please?

Found 10th Dec 2015
They seem to be out of stock practically everywhere and I'd rather not buy from Amazon if poss.

6 Comments

I need 1 to! If you find and please post!

Original Poster

Twotellys

http://www.thetoyshop.com/search?text=Paw+Patrol+Ryder+Pup+PadsAny help ?

Thank you, but sadly not - it's out of stock with them too :-( thetoyshop.com/bab…w=0

Original Poster

Just to update - I still haven't found them instore, but Ocado have them at (I think) £12.99 for delivery. Min spend for delivery is £40 but they do have McGuigan Black Label Shiraz at £5.49 (always handy to have a couple of bottles in :-) and you can use VOU2485567 to get 25% off if you are a first time user so it's a bit of a win/win :-)

Original Poster

mimimee

Just to update - I still haven't found them instore, but Ocado have them … Just to update - I still haven't found them instore, but Ocado have them at (I think) £12.99 for delivery. Min spend for delivery is £40 but they do have McGuigan Black Label Shiraz at £5.49 (always handy to have a couple of bottles in :-) and you can use VOU2485567 to get 25% off if you are a first time user so it's a bit of a win/win :-)

ETA: Apart from on the day of delivery, they will contact you to say they don't actually have them in stock after all :-(

Amazon have them, currently £22.99: amazon.co.uk/gp/…s00

Keep an eye on the Lightening deals though as I managed to get one for £18.99 yesterday
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions