Groups
    EXPIRED

DOES ANYONE KNOW SLIMMING WORLD PASSWORD OCTOBER 2010

Hi does anyone know slimming world password for week commencing 4 October 2010. I went to group on Tuesday, decided I need to check syn value out, but cant remember my password dohhhh,

34 Comments

Dust ?

doughnut

opensesameseedbun

SuperEd

yummyyummyigotfoodinmytummy

laxative

Stoppretendingyou'veforgttenitwhenyouhaventpaidforitinthefirstplace!

lol cracking 1st post, they joined 36 minutes ago to ask for the password. !

Original Poster

Thankyou all for taking the time to reply, albeit, you may not have bothered, I have recieved a text from group instructor notifying me of the password...:p

Original Poster

Goonieman3 people like this

Stoppretendingyou'veforgttenitwhenyouhaventpaidforitinthefirstplace!

I HAVE BEEN A GROUP MEMBER FOR 18 MONTHS DO NOT JUDGE ME YOU DONT KNOW ME.

angela197300

So why didn't you ask other group members instead of asking on here?
    Edited by: "tregs" 9th Oct 2010

Original Poster

tregs

So why didn't you ask other group members instead of asking on here?

you cant ask group members!!!!! HOWEVER, I have asked my group instructor who has kindly texted me what I need to know, as I have added to the end of this thread.

What is the password?

angela197300

Thankyou all for taking the time to reply, albeit, you may not have … Thankyou all for taking the time to reply, albeit, you may not have bothered, I have recieved a text from group instructor notifying me of the password...:p

care to share?

Original Poster

skipping, .. be sure to enter your unique pin.

Original Poster

tregs1 person likes this

What is the password?

Treggs, the password is Skipping, also be sure to enter your unique pin.

Original Poster

Funny how its all gone quiet now, some people..gosh..this has now expired..ouuutttt

Calm down..........eat some sugar or something. Sheesh.

Syzable

Calm down..........eat some sugar or something. Sheesh.

I lol'ed

Chip shop has just opened

angela197300

Jesus woman, calm down. Go eat a cream puff and find your sense of humour.

Original Poster

Goonieman

Jesus woman, calm down. Go eat a cream puff and find your sense of humour.

OMG, I have the answer..phssstttt..LMAO, TBH I am finding this just a tiny bit amusing..sod the diet Ive just ordered myself a chinese..yummmmmm

Original Poster

OK OK deep breaths..nice and calm now, Chinese on the way..lol

Hi Angela

can you help me out with the group password? Didn't look for it on Thursday as I'd been given a pin but can't find it anywhere (emptied my handbag twice looking) and think its too late to text my consultant.

Thanks

Vicky

Banned

inb4 gemmy finds this thread and reports all you nasty people to every single mod.

Banned

why do so many of you people forget this password all the freaking time?

is the password printed on rice paper or something?

No, it changes every week and they just put it up on a board at the front of the room. If you forget to look you have to text the consultant - which they're never too impressed by (because so many people forget) and without it you can't get on to the members area of the website.

Banned

vicky1999

No, it changes every week and they just put it up on a board at the front … No, it changes every week and they just put it up on a board at the front of the room. If you forget to look you have to text the consultant - which they're never too impressed by (because so many people forget) and without it you can't get on to the members area of the website.

Just could just stop eating. Then no need for meetings, no need for codes on boards, and no need for a website telling you to stop eating.

True! Cheers for the link made me laugh even if I still can't get on to the website.

vibeone

Just could just stop eating. Then no need for meetings, no need for … Just could just stop eating. Then no need for meetings, no need for codes on boards, and no need for a website telling you to stop eating.

I knew you'd be here.

vicky1999

True! Cheers for the link made me laugh even if I still can't get on to … True! Cheers for the link made me laugh even if I still can't get on to the website.

The code is Skipping.........it's been on the 1st page the whole time. oO

starsparkle2311

Skipping= Exercise, the weight watching denial is strong in this … Skipping= Exercise, the weight watching denial is strong in this thread,lol

Or in this case.........skipping the diet and eating chinese.

cheers but 'skipping' doesn't work. Password changes every week so guessing its been updated again. Thanks tho V

Banned

angelfairee

I knew you'd be here.

I agree - you did know. Thats why you came in.

slimming world dont even do passwords anymore, you have your own pin so dont need a password, its all changed did this a couple of weeks ago
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1630
      2. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk11
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1113
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48210862

See more discussions