EXPIRED

Does anyone know the best place to buy EMU BOOTS please

Looking to buy some EMU Boots Probably getting the bronte hi in chestnut and a pair of brown in the medium high, need a size 4. Just wondered if anyone has found any good deals on these boots as they can be quite expensive, but are great boots.

Thanks to anyone who helps

6 Comments

Its worth keep checking at M&M but its limited to what style and sizes they have,they come in and out of stock a fair bit there.
]http//ww…ge=

Keep an eye on Amazon, I got mine from there last autumn for £20.

Annie1508;6132824

Keep an eye on Amazon, I got mine from there last autumn for £20.

20 quid were they real lol:w00t:

deb8z;6132837

20 quid were they real lol:w00t:

Yes, in fact I got them after someone posted the deal on here. I may be exaggerating at £20, but they were definitely £20-something, with toggles up the side and reduced from over £100. I noticed that Amazon have got some reduced now but they seem to be the Lo style. They're very warm and great quality and seem to be on offer a lot more than the over-priced Uggs.

Original Poster

Thanks for the help, I will check them out.

QVC stock Emu Boots. In fact on Sunday 3 October Emu are the TSV (Today's Special Value). Usually they also have a couple of different Emu Boots available on Easy Pay so you can spread the cost over a couple of months.

I have two pairs of Emu, both Stinger Hi's and they are really nice boots. I actually have started wearing mine again now it is getting colder!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. FREE Odeon cinema ticket45
    2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
    4. Cat Chat77752

See more discussions