does anyone know the cash price for a 360 in gamestation

ok, need some cash FAST and was thinking of selling my old 360 arcade (bout 3 months old) with GTA 4 one wired controller 2HD leads and one SD lead how much do you reckon i would get in cash not voucher

16 Comments

Banned

sell it hear and ask for bank transfer

Original Poster

ps tried phoning my local ones but no answer just rings out

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;3203545

sell it hear and ask for bank transfer

nah cos then i got to post it and worry if it gets there etc where as in a shop its a done deal if you know what i mean

i would say around £85 cash

Banned

you will get a lot less for cash than trade so for fast maney i would try and sell it to mates

OnTheBallCity;3203567

i would say around £85 cash

no way

check the cex price then add a quid to get gamestation price :thumbsup:

Where area of the UK are you living in? I'm interested in getting hold of a 360 Arcade and if you're in the area I'd be happy picking it up if it was a decent price

Original Poster

Dannon;3203587

Where area of the UK are you living in? I'm interested in getting hold of … Where area of the UK are you living in? I'm interested in getting hold of a 360 Arcade and if you're in the area I'd be happy picking it up if it was a decent price

ok just managed to get through to them and lets say it was LOW

i'm in west sussex area

Banned

jackt010;3203602

ok just managed to get through to them and lets say it was LOWi'm in west … ok just managed to get through to them and lets say it was LOWi'm in west sussex area

I'm saying £40

they were giving only £70 for a core only a few months ago, with the drop in prices it probably wont even be this.

that was boxed too.

Oh.....nevermind then, I'm in West Yorkshire, Leeds to be even more specific

jackt010;3203602

ok just managed to get through to them and lets say it was LOWi'm in west … ok just managed to get through to them and lets say it was LOWi'm in west sussex area

best bet would to sell here or ebay ...... get a fair price, just means a\n extra day to sort out courier etc

Original Poster

hmmmm i suppose gamestation offered £45!

jackt010;3203602

Near Chi? How much do you want?

Original Poster

[email protected];3203869

Near Chi? How much do you want?

littlehampton ... not far .... lets say £70 cash for all of it?

Original Poster

and might i add except from missing manual this is in perfect condition
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1326
    2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1430
    3. Toys R Us Warning....2023
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767104

See more discussions