Expired

Does Anyone Know the Cheapest place to get a Charger for Acer Netbook?? Or has anyone got one For Sale??

9 replies
Found 11th Jun 2009
Hi, my puppies chewed through my Netbooks Charger so i need to get another one ASAP.
Does anyone know the cheapest place to buy from?
Has anyone got one for sale?

Thanks.

9 Comments

what model is it as i have one as we share ours brand new. although won't be back on until tonight now.

Original Poster

Hi, its the Acer Aspire One. Not sure which model number but i would believe the chargers are all the same for that range. May be wrong though. How much would you want for it?

Thanks.

Original Poster

Bump!! Anyone know the cheapest place? Thanks.

Just over £6 on ebay...
Only about 4 days of dog food...
(you are taking it out of his food money, right? )

Original Poster

tazxxx;5466266

Just over £6 on ebay...220419765906Only about 4 days of dog food...(you … Just over £6 on ebay...220419765906Only about 4 days of dog food...(you are taking it out of his food money, right? )

LOL, it was my dogs puppies that did it just before they went to their new homes. Must have been my punishment for not keeping them all!! lol.

Thanks alot. Will rep you now!

ours is an aspire too. £12 including postage? and ours isn't sent from hong kong

Original Poster

superskilly;5466745

ours is an aspire too. £12 including postage? and ours isn't sent from … ours is an aspire too. £12 including postage? and ours isn't sent from hong kong

I was hoping to get it cheaper than that. Is that your lowest? Thanks.

i'll do it for £10 then

Original Poster

superskilly;5468237

i'll do it for £10 then

Ok thats great. My paypal account has been locked as i had a fraudulant transaction on it but they told me it will be unblocked tomorrow when i recieve a letter to put the code in.
So is it ok if i pay tomorrow as soon as its unblocked?

Thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions