Expired

Does anyone know the cheapest place to get a Dog Gate (Tall baby Gate) from??

Found 1st Jun 2009
Hi, I need a couple of the tall baby gates.
Does anyone know the cheapest place?
Will rep any help.

Thanks.

13 Comments

Original Poster

garbage456;5370043

lidl got some for £19.99, go there website and have a look

I cant find them on the website? Do you have a link or did you see them instore? If so which store? Thanks.

Also where these taller gates or just normal baby gates?

I'd be interested to find a couple of these, cos I think my dog was in "The Great Escape" in a former life!!!:x

Dog gate? Is that another Parliamentary scandal? Did David Blunkett put Chum onto his expenses? :whistling:

Netto have these in stock from today:

http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr10/StockportSteve/Image1-6.jpg

Original Poster

stefor;5370234

Netto have these in stock from today:

They are standard baby gates, i need tall one as my dog can jump them. Thanks anyway!!

Cheapest at Toys R Us is the "Lindam Extending Metal Stair Gate" at £14.99, available on-line.

Original Poster

The Lone Ranger;5370328

Cheapest at Toys R Us is the "Lindam Extending Metal Stair Gate" at … Cheapest at Toys R Us is the "Lindam Extending Metal Stair Gate" at £14.99, available on-line.

Again, this is the normal height ones, i need the taller ones. Thanks.

Just found this:
netpetshop.co.uk/p-2…spx

£29.99 and includes a cat flap - good for me cos I've got 2 cats as well, so they can taunt the dog from the other side of the gate!!!! :-D

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5370263

£29.99 from ]Argos or ]Homebase

Them ones are 90 cm, the one i already have is 105 cm and i think i need that height again.
The one i have is Lindham but seems taller.
Thanks.

Will rep you all in a bit.

Postage is £5.99 with the above

Original Poster

maxsmummy;5370357

Just found this: … Just found this: http://www.netpetshop.co.uk/p-22191-bettacare-dog-gate-safety-pet-gate-extra-tall-41.aspx£29.99 and includes a cat flap - good for me cos I've got 2 cats as well, so they can taunt the dog from the other side of the gate!!!! :-D

By the time you add the £6 postage, it is only a couple of quid difference to in the shops plus i dont need the cat flap. Good if you do though.

argos
Post a comment
@
    Text