Groups

Does anyone know the cheapest place to get a personalised diary made?

Hi, Im osorting out some xmas presents and need a personalised diary which i can put a photo on and a photo calender as well as some other bits like canvas prints etc.
    Does anyone know the cheapest website?
    Also any opinions on which are the best/worst from previous experience?

Thanks alot.

5 Comments

Have you seen anything from [url]www.gettingpersonal.co.uk[/url] ? Great calenders. Not sure if that's what you want but nice gifts anyway.

Original Poster

3girls1boy;3095330

Have you seen anything from [url]www.gettingpersonal.co.uk[/url] ? Great … Have you seen anything from [url]www.gettingpersonal.co.uk[/url] ? Great calenders. Not sure if that's what you want but nice gifts anyway.

cool website, they do some nice things but i was more looking for a calander where i can add my own photos. Thanks.

No worries!

hollypinder;3095396

cool website, they do some nice things but i was more looking for a … cool website, they do some nice things but i was more looking for a calander where i can add my own photos. Thanks.

photobox.co.uk/

they do great quality stuff, have had collages and photobooks from them and been impressed everytime, am thinking bout ordering a photo diary from :thumbsup:

Have a look at [url]www.createagift.co.uk[/url] I think you can use voucher code CRAZY60 for 60% off calendars ordered before 10/10/08
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions