Expired

does anyone know the cheapest place to get helium put in balloons?

Found 2nd Feb 2014
Hiya, i want so helium filled balloons for my sons party, i did want minecraft ones but cant seem to find them anywhere so i'm going to settle for green and black, does anyo e k ow how much card shops ect charge for them, i want latex not foil... I have looked into buying a canister and none of the reviews are very good, they don't seem to last very long
Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
We had some filled in Asda a year or so ago.
Can you remember how much it was per balloon please? X
Card factory do foil ones for £1 i think so it maybe same price for latex or maybe less as they dont last as long
Thank you do they mind if they arw built else where x
We had some latex ones the other day but we paid a bit extra for 'coated' balloons which they said would last longer. They stayed up against the ceiling for about 2 weeks.

Don't know how much they were though as the wife sorted them! Just throwing another option out there! Obviously we had the balloons from them, but they had any colour we wanted.
nbuuifx

We had some latex ones the other day but we paid a bit extra for 'coated' … We had some latex ones the other day but we paid a bit extra for 'coated' balloons which they said would last longer. They stayed up against the ceiling for about 2 weeks.Don't know how much they were though as the wife sorted them! Just throwing another option out there! Obviously we had the balloons from them, but they had any colour we wanted.

which shop was this please?
It was just a local card/school uniform/toy shop. I get the impression that most proper shops will offer this service.

you can try Toys R us they do helium balloons
sammii_86

Can you remember how much it was per balloon please? X

Sorry I can't - my wife took them to get done.
card factory 99p to £1.49 for 6 plus the big weight foil 1s start at 1.49 or 2.49 I can't remember. we're looking ourselves at the minute
Don't you know any iPad owners plenty of gas there.
Asda do a helium kit for £22
Clintons do it, cant remember how much but it wasnt expensive
I bought a canister for my sister's 30th and it was fine. Did about 30 balloons and was about £25 online. Or Costco have them for about the same price.
Thankd for your replies guys, will ring around tomoro see what prices i can get x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants