Groups

Does anyone know the contact number for SMS (Secure Mail Services)?

No text needed really!

They normally deliver a yellow card saying they have tried to deliver, but no one was in etc etc, but this time they haven't! Or maybe they didn't even try to! So I need to get in touch with them!

MTIA!

8 Comments

0870 950 1760

Original Poster

Thank you! I've been given something like 4 different numbers which were all wrong and I was beginning to lose it!

No probs - I only Googled it! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I went through yahoo and it was rubbish!

It sounds bad but I always forget Google! This will hopefully be my last time! Thanks again!

Don't forget [URL="www.saynoto0870.com"]saynoto0870[/URL], they often have geographical numbers you can use (great when using 'free' minutes on mobiles) - they also give 01604 782952

Original Poster

Ah! Something else I have forgotten! My memory is horrific! But I'm guessing you can tell!

I've always found that SayNoTo0870 never gives me QUITE the right number. You want Customer Services and then you find a geographical number and end up speaking to one of the cleaners who was just passing the phone in a corridor or something.

:-D I guess, like I say, good for free minutes!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GOT Leaks again918
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99190
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846286
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30119

See more discussions