Groups
    EXPIRED

Does anyone know the dimensions of Asda's photo cakes please? The box they come in makes them look much bigger than they are inside and I need the exact measurements.

I want to order a personalised cake topper online and need to know the top surface area measurements. Thanks

7 Comments

I don't know, but the cakes themselves usually have a good shelf life - why not just buy one with your preferred photo and then measure it, then you'll know the exact dimensions for your particular cake.

scrumpypaul

I don't know, but the cakes themselves usually have a good shelf life - … I don't know, but the cakes themselves usually have a good shelf life - why not just buy one with your preferred photo and then measure it, then you'll know the exact dimensions for your particular cake.

Uh! oO

I can't remember exactly but the one we got fitted a A4 sheet perfect and they do one's about 11" square

you know what I'm doubting myself now it may not have been A4 size as there was a frame template first

They are big u can ask em to open it there and make sure when yu have the photo zoom it in so there no white bit other wise the photo comes small

just remembered the first one I had I used a 6X4 print on the rectangle cake they have.
    and on the other I think it was a 10X8 but they have different sized frames to help

dereklogan7

Uh! oO

I may have got the wrong end of the stick - I thought the OP meant a "topper" as in a "happy birthday" plastic decoration or something similar. Otherwise I don't really know what the issue is? Pick your photo, upload it into their machine, choose the cake size/style and adjust the photo to your own specifications with whatever font/border/message you may want.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2752
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?38
      3. plusnet mobile terrible35
      4. Recommend a free reminder app1314

See more discussions