Groups

Does anyone know the result of tonights DOND??

Thank you!

12 Comments

yeah

went away with a blue, cant remember which one ?

Thousands of brain cells were killed

Original Poster

Thank you all, lol!

Banned

With 3 to go, he had a blue, 5 grand and the 1/4 mill left. Took out the 1/4 million, I turned over to Pointless. It was a repeat so didn't watch the end of that either.

noel`s grey was starting to show.....thats what happened! X)

Original Poster

Thanks all, he lives locally to me but I missed it!

Original Poster

Banana79

Thanks all, he lives locally to me but I missed it!

How odd, looking at mKc88's link it is a different person, it was in our local paper!

I wet myself

The fool had a 2 grand overdraft, wanted to take his kids to Disney land and a deposit for a house, was offered £17k and turned it down. His kids had made a good luck card with a red box with number 11 on it swap his box for number 11 to win £100. His original box had £5k and was offered a deal of £2000.01.

Banned

solarforce

The fool had a 2 grand overdraft, wanted to take his kids to Disney land … The fool had a 2 grand overdraft, wanted to take his kids to Disney land and a deposit for a house, was offered £17k and turned it down. His kids had made a good luck card with a red box with number 11 on it swap his box for number 11 to win £100. His original box had £5k and was offered a deal of £2000.01.

yeah - he was well greedy as the board wasnt good at the 17K stage. 5/1 of getting more.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3491265
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523463
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1636
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846330

See more discussions