Groups

Does anyone know the SKY remote code for an EVOTEL TV/DVD?

Got SKY installed recently and one of my mates said you can use the SKY remote to switch on your TV not just the SKY box but I need a code number.

Havehad a look on the SKY interactive help but its not listed - anyone found a code for an EVOTEL TV/DVD combi 26" LCD model - purchased from Currys.

Thanks

12 Comments

you tried 0477

Original Poster

Yeh no luck tho

Hmmm... whats this? i have had sky+ for over a year and have never heard of this - I did wonder what the 'TV' button was for though, is this it?

Can someone please tell me how to set it up? I have a 42" Samsung

Mrs.Z;7395853

Hmmm... whats this? i have had sky+ for over a year and have never heard … Hmmm... whats this? i have had sky+ for over a year and have never heard of this - I did wonder what the 'TV' button was for though, is this it?Can someone please tell me how to set it up? I have a 42" Samsung

]http//ww…pdf

For Sky+ Remote Control: Press ''interactive'' button on your remote - Sky Active - Help Centre - Set up my Sky remote. From here you should able to track down your TV Make,Model No: If its not there, call them they're were very helpful guilding me through how to set my samsung tv with my sky remote control. If you have all three bundle package then call 150 from your landline,it should be free to call them up. :thumbsup:

Amazing! (sad I know :oops:)

Does any one know the code?

tacollins

Most of the evotel sets arent supported.

i too am having probs searching the remote codes for sky+

Does anyone know the code for the Evotel 32" to get rid of the box that comes on when it starts saying first instalment please?

irenegreenwood

Does anyone know the code for the Evotel 32" to get rid of the box that … Does anyone know the code for the Evotel 32" to get rid of the box that comes on when it starts saying first instalment please?

put an Ariel in and tune it in
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2971040
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33178
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1124
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764571

See more discussions