Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Does anyone know the store for this item -

Posted 9th Mar
Please see the attached photo and advise if you know the store:)

Thanks for your help.
3419603.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
I don’t know but I won’t be ordering
Ive not ordered, its a coat that's being sold on ebay and I wanted to know if the above order was legitimate. I thought I would check the order with the corresponding store.
I know this does not guarantee the item I will receive is related to that specific order but I was curious to see if the seller has actually purchased from there.
Have you asked the seller where he bought it?
nrackham7609/03/2020 11:26

Ive not ordered, its a coat that's being sold on ebay and I wanted to know …Ive not ordered, its a coat that's being sold on ebay and I wanted to know if the above order was legitimate. I thought I would check the order with the corresponding store.I know this does not guarantee the item I will receive is related to that specific order but I was curious to see if the seller has actually purchased from there.

Quite an odd screenshot to put on Ebay without any reference to the store itself. Maybe there is something else from the ebay listing which might help?
Jason09/03/2020 11:51

Quite an odd screenshot to put on Ebay without any reference to the store …Quite an odd screenshot to put on Ebay without any reference to the store itself. Maybe there is something else from the ebay listing which might help?

just found out the store is JTF Wholesale - they ran a promotion in November for half price Canada Goose coats. - milled.com/jtf…1zy
rogan179109/03/2020 11:39

Have you asked the seller where he bought it?

I have but i didn't hear back until now:)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants