Does anyone know the trading name for TOPSHOP PLEASE?

Im looking for the trading name for Topshop,it seems they are not trading under the name topshop so they must be trading under a different name that encoporates topman and the other brands they own but I can`t seem to find what that name is.Does anyone know?

Thank you

10 Comments

Arcadia.

dontdothatagain;4836141

Arcadia.

shucks you beat me to it. Yes, they are part of the Arcadia group.

arcadiagroup.co.uk/

Original Poster

Thank you so much that was quick.Do you know if they are listed in the stock exchange?

You looking to buy shares?

divasupreme;4836264

Thank you so much that was quick.Do you know if they are listed in the … Thank you so much that was quick.Do you know if they are listed in the stock exchange?

They should be, I couldn't see tham at first glance though :thinking:

Original Poster

Yes they don`t seem to be listed with my trading broker,I might have to call them to find out if they are trading under a different name or if they are not on the stock exchange.

divasupreme;4836401

Yes they don`t seem to be listed with my trading broker,I might have to … Yes they don`t seem to be listed with my trading broker,I might have to call them to find out if they are trading under a different name or if they are not on the stock exchange.

The ultimate owner of Arcadia Group Limited is Taveta Limited based in Jersey.

What kind of info are you after btw?

Original Poster

Im thinking of buying a few shares so just wanted to have a look at their charts, how they have been peforming etc and see if its worth me throwing in a few pennies.Thanks for the info

divasupreme;4836823

Im thinking of buying a few shares so just wanted to have a look at their … Im thinking of buying a few shares so just wanted to have a look at their charts, how they have been peforming etc and see if its worth me throwing in a few pennies.Thanks for the info

If you want a report including charts etc for the last ten years (financial performance etc) then just drop me a PM and I'll sort it out for you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks AberBargoed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions