does anyone know there stuff about old hifi / speakers

hi i was just wondering if anybody knew anything some speakers i have reacently bought they scandyna r100 speakers and i just wanted to know a little bit bout them and how much you think there wearth as i cant find them ny where!
i3.ebayimg.com/05/…JPG

Sinus power - 60 Watt

Musik (Music) power - 100 Watt

Frequency - 50 - 20,000HZ

Impedance - 4 - 8 ohm

Just under 12" tall

Just over 7" wide

11 Comments

Been looking, I cant find anything either for you sorry.

Bryan

Original Poster

thanks any way byan i did manage to find some new bokshelf speakers on on a japnease website and the price worked out 500 quid bu i dnt know its raher anouing website

bellj02

thanks any way byan i did manage to find some new bokshelf speakers on on … thanks any way byan i did manage to find some new bokshelf speakers on on a japnease website and the price worked out 500 quid bu i dnt know its raher anouing website

lol. I bet! Sorry I couldnt help you. Im sure someone will be along that knows their stuff.

Bryan

I see you've stuck them on Ebay.

I don't think old speakers are worth a great deal to be honest, Sound quality is always improving.

One make that sticks in the mind is Panasonic, I think they made one of the best sounding Hi-fi's and the value stuck at around £2000 for a long time.

Original Poster

thanks yer i chucked them on well sme old speakers rae very ood and go for alot of money my dad sold some spendors jut like these in worse condition for £300 on ebay and there oth on that japenease site fo he same sort of money

Iom-RF

Sound quality is always improving.

I disagree, my dad still runs a pair of Monitor Audio towers he bought in the mid eighties and I have to agree there seems little point in upgrading them as they sound so good.

I blew them up a few years ago and they still make the parts for them.

Original Poster

some old stuff is brillaint

Original Poster

bump!!!!!!!!!

My limited knowledge of ScanDyna wouild indicate a value today of £30-50, depending on the cabinet finish - they were often produced in very high quality real wood veneers.

If you go to a big library, there is a slim chance they might have some old volumes of the HiFi Yearbook, you'll need to go back to the mid 70s at a guess....

Original Poster

g8ina

My limited knowledge of ScanDyna wouild indicate a value today of £30-50, … My limited knowledge of ScanDyna wouild indicate a value today of £30-50, depending on the cabinet finish - they were often produced in very high quality real wood veneers.If you go to a big library, there is a slim chance they might have some old volumes of the HiFi Yearbook, you'll need to go back to the mid 70s at a guess....

thanks very much g8ina that sounds good enough for me i only paid £3 for this at a carboot so il see how much they go for on ebay

Well there a bargain for £3!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions