Does anyone know this bolt?

Posted 20th Apr
Good evening all,

I have had problems with my bed frame making a few rattle noises when I sit/lay on it. It turns out there is a bolt missing and I cannot find it

Does anyone know what the bolt is called that is in the photos?
3446028-GWMxj.jpg
3446028-eGxcU.jpg

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I cant remember his name but I think its Usains nephew.
13 Comments
harlzter20/04/2020 17:43

Aluminium? Steel?
Coupling nut ?
Looks like wheel locking bolt.
Edited by: "tailo" 20th Apr
The head looks pretty standard, but what has me confused is the way it fades down, it doesn't look natural
nopartylikeansclubparty20/04/2020 19:03

The head looks pretty standard, but what has me confused is the way it …The head looks pretty standard, but what has me confused is the way it fades down, it doesn't look natural

I know right, it’s frustrating as I literally just need the one bolt to fix my bed frame perhaps it is a coupling bolt as said above. But I don’t know what type to buy
Edited by: "D3LL80Y" 20th Apr
40480078.jpg

The red circle is where the bolt is missing, but it’s a replica of bolt circled blue that is shown in photos
Edited by: "D3LL80Y" 20th Apr
Just measure the length and the diameter of bolt that on the other side and buy a replacement nut and bolt.
Edited by: "eslick" 20th Apr
Well the thread will be standard, being totally honest here, it might not look perfect

But their are pretty common bolts the same but without the coning or fade or whatever that is called
40480208-UHd7S.jpg
Reminds me of a lug nut
That's some sort of tapered nut, is there a name of manufacturer on the bed frame?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions