Groups

Does anyone know what happened to....

Banned
    BristolDeal and CHARLIETHIRTYTWO?

BristolDeal used to post everyday without fail last year...now he hasnt been active since 25-08-2008 18:20 (Very strange)

And i see for charlie it says back in arkham, whatever that means?

28 Comments

back in arkham

Isnt that a reference to Batman? :?

StevenA2000_uk;4687518

Isnt that a reference to Batman? :?

Yep, he loves Batman.....well....the crazy joker is his idol. :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

ah right ok that explains that then lol... i didnt know if he was referring to him being somehwere

Apparently (according to ODB69), these threads are not allowed anymore, so I have spammed it. :-(

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;4687542

Apparently (according to ODB), these threads are not allowed anymore.

but why, there not banned? im just curios to know why they havent been on for so long

Admin

Neither are banned so discussion is fine
    Both fine members

Banned

not seen either for a long time, spoke to c32 on msn once and he didnt sound very happy with me and havent spoke to him since

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;4687542

Apparently (according to ODB69), these threads are not allowed anymore, … Apparently (according to ODB69), these threads are not allowed anymore, so I have spammed it. :-(

Saint please dont 'spam' as thread is allowed.

Thanks!!

Original Poster Banned

sassie;4688174

not seen either for a long time, spoke to c32 on msn once and he didnt … not seen either for a long time, spoke to c32 on msn once and he didnt sound very happy with me and havent spoke to him since

ah ok... guess he just had enough of this place for a while!

C32 still passes through often and has his own reasons for not posting anymore - sorely missed though

Don't know about BD though

DangerGod;4687553

but why, there not banned? im just curios to know why they havent been on … but why, there not banned? im just curios to know why they havent been on for so long

I did not think they were disallowed either, but was told otherwise. I did ask in Feedback for clarification just to be sure:

hotukdeals.com/ite…=86

DangerGod;4688197

Saint please dont 'spam' as thread is allowed.Thanks!!

I did "Spam" it, but glad it has returned.

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO was/is a troll imo.
    BristolDeal was a good fellow

i miss nightswimmer....he was AWESOME

and whats deal with dinostevus, says he has 'poosting restrictions'?

saint u really need to get over ur spam fascination!!

black gerbil1;4688465

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO was/is a troll imo.BristolDeal was a good fellow

C32 was lovely... and ur lovely too..heck everyone is lovely....lets kiss and make up y'all!!

Banned

thesaint;4688300

I did not think they were disallowed either, but was told otherwise. I … I did not think they were disallowed either, but was told otherwise. I did ask in Feedback for clarification just to be sure:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/336044/brand-new-where-did-my-thread-go-th/showpost.php?p=4650852&postcount=86I did "Spam" it, but glad it has returned.

Actuyally Sainty boy I was told this by a former member as here it says - hotukdeals.com/ite…978

so to me this is a complete reversal of previous posts

what is the rule on these JB?

Banned

black gerbil1;4688465

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO was/is a troll imo.BristolDeal was a good fellow

C32 was awesome...one of my fav members here

magicbeans;4688466

saint u really need to get over ur spam fascination!!

Just as soon as you get over receiving an infraction(Not anytime soon)

ODB_69;4688480
    Actuyally Sainty boy I was told this by a former member as here it says - hotukdeals.com/ite…978

so to me this is a complete reversal of previous posts

Since you didn't quote the post in my thread, I couldn't say anything other than you said they weren't allowed, as my thread was not returned, I had to assume you were correct.

Confused? You will be.

ODB_69;4688480

what is the rule on these JB?

Cue silence, or double talking.

Banned

thesaint;4688555

Since you didn't quote the post in my thread, I couldn't say anything … Since you didn't quote the post in my thread, I couldn't say anything other than you said they weren't allowed, as my thread was not returned, I had to assume you were correct.Confused? You will be.Cue silence, or double talking.

well I aint got a clue tbh...I was told by Luke, no idea, not bothered tbh but Luke asked me to post again in here

confusing though but typical of this place tbh

thesaint;4687542

Apparently (according to ODB69), these threads are not allowed anymore, … Apparently (according to ODB69), these threads are not allowed anymore, so I have spammed it. :-(

very, very sad, get a life:)

Banned

thesaint;4688555

Just as soon as you get over receiving an infraction(Not anytime soon).

Kettle

pot

Black

guv;4689268

KettlepotBlack

+1

thesaint;4687542

OOoo! Is the site auditioning mods? I'll get my application form in.

Banned

Goonieman;4689340

OOoo! Is the site auditioning mods? I'll get my application form in.

Nah. I think its further sulk time.

Congats Andywedge.:thumbsup: (seriously)

didn't know any of them but only just worked out from this thread that C32 is CHARLIETHIRTYTWO :-D

Banned

lyndsbowes;4689369

didn't know any of them but only just worked out from this thread that … didn't know any of them but only just worked out from this thread that C32 is CHARLIETHIRTYTWO :-D

You're getting better at pinning the tail on the donkey I see! :w00t:

guv;4689391

LOLOL :oops:

guv;4689391

If that was the case...I don't think your Avi would be smiling anymore. :giggle:

C32 is good but has reasons for not posting anymore which I will not go into.

Sassie:- not seen either for a long time, spoke to c32 on msn once and … Sassie:- not seen either for a long time, spoke to c32 on msn once and he didnt sound very happy with me and havent spoke to him since

C32 doesn't "do" MSN so trust me it wasn't you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944505
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767336
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.55
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2135

See more discussions