Groups

Does anyone know what program I can use to convert dvd to avi files?

Hi, can anyone give me any advice on converting dvd files to avi? Is there any free software that does this?

Will leave rep for any help given, thanks.

14 Comments

DvdFab is the best! Not only converts to avi but also to other formats.Cracked versions available.

i used a brilliant one to convert all my only fools and horses dvd to divx(avi)
    and im pretty sure its called fairuse or fairuse2 and it was free
    regards
    scoot

Banned

The easiest abd best to convert direct from DVD is Fairuse Wizard...takes over an hour but worth it...

fairusewizard.com/lan…tml

You'd be better off going to Isohunt r somewhere like that and get the cracked full version....that version converts to HD etc

Original Poster

thanks guys, does anyone know where I can get cracked versions of the software?

you dont need cracked software when GORDIAN KNOT is complately free.

Original Poster

thanks all, tried downloading a crack file for fairuse but got a virus, had to reisstall everything over the last day, can anyone give me any more advice on getting software?

Happysteveo;3014271

thanks all, tried downloading a crack file for fairuse but got a virus, … thanks all, tried downloading a crack file for fairuse but got a virus, had to reisstall everything over the last day, can anyone give me any more advice on getting software?

Have uploaded DvdFab patched version on rapidshare,link
    rapidshare.com/fil…tml
    No viruses on this one,using by myself,best software i had!

Original Poster

cheers Rimi.

Original Poster

Rimi, I am trying to convert a few dvds into a format that I can watch on a Creative ZEN 4GB MP3 Player which supports M-JPEG, XviD, MPEG-4, WMV, DivX. I have downloaded DVDFab, can you tell me in the "dvd to mobile" list? Ta.

Happysteveo;3018030

Rimi, I am trying to convert a few dvds into a format that I can watch on … Rimi, I am trying to convert a few dvds into a format that I can watch on a Creative ZEN 4GB MP3 Player which supports M-JPEG, XviD, MPEG-4, WMV, DivX. I have downloaded DVDFab, can you tell me in the "dvd to mobile" list? Ta.

U need to chose PVP , add titles you want and then in CONFIGURE menu chose Zen vision.

Original Poster

Cheers Rimi, just now got it going. :thumbsup:

Happysteveo;3014271

thanks all, tried downloading a crack file for fairuse but got a virus, … thanks all, tried downloading a crack file for fairuse but got a virus, had to reisstall everything over the last day, can anyone give me any more advice on getting software?

dont want to sound all high and mighty, but you deserve all you get. i posted an easy to use FREE tool, and you still went for the cracked/infected app.

nice work, idiot.

Original Poster

whatever wanye. I tried that software you mentioned but it went on for ever and ever. DVDFab works a lot better I found.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common913
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions