Groups

does anyone know what radley bag this is?

hopefully i can add a pic if not please ignore! rep will be given for the answer thanks all

25 Comments

Original Poster

reserved for pic

Banned

either add a pic or link us to one similar?

Jordan?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ZSDetY9RxAQ/SRFniRz7RcI/AAAAAAAAAAk/woHNyhYYlEs/s320/tesco+bag.JPG

Spriggan;5184606

is it Sainsburys?:whistling:

Plastic?

Original Poster

pc is running so slow! its the radley one from this thread eventually!

hotukdeals.com/ite…gs/

Original Poster

H_K;5184515

either add a pic or link us to one similar?

patience please!

Original Poster

reason being as i was telling my friend i bought this and she asked me what one it was as in name and i was lost! :oops:

does anyone know what bag this is?

yes, it's a radley bag!!:p

A handbag

Spriggan;5184606

lol

Banned

wulshaz;5184746

patience please!

chill out love was only trying to help.

As for the name of it, no idea, a big fan of radleys but aint seen that one before.

It's not on their website, must be last seasons or the one before. Have you looked on ebay to see if the same one is there with it's name?

Original Poster

yep tried that thought maybe someone here might have had one or known thanks anyway

Have you tried asking the guy (339out) that originally sold it?

I ain't being funny, i have over 50 Radley handbags (yes i collect them) people will vouch on here after seeing some of my pics!!, and i've got to say i have NEVER seen the inside Radley tag like the one on your for sale thread.

Original Poster

Spriggan;5184842

Have you tried asking the guy (339out) that originally sold it?

yep they dont know

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;5184854

I ain't being funny, i have over 50 Radley handbags (yes i collect them) … I ain't being funny, i have over 50 Radley handbags (yes i collect them) people will vouch on here after seeing some of my pics!!, and i've got to say i have NEVER seen the inside Radley tag like the one on your for sale thread.

really? i have never bought one before i just liked that one in the thread but then my friend who has a few asked me what one it was i hadnt a clue :roll: so i thought i would try and find out

wulshaz;5184868

really? i have never bought one before i just liked that one in the … really? i have never bought one before i just liked that one in the thread but then my friend who has a few asked me what one it was i hadnt a clue :roll: so i thought i would try and find out

Can you take a pic for me please, and i will help you as much as possible. Also a pic of the inside tag, other pic isnt too clear.

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;5184877

Can you take a pic for me please, and i will help you as much as … Can you take a pic for me please, and i will help you as much as possible. Also a pic of the inside tag, other pic isnt too clear.

my camera isnt working thats why i took so long earlier i was trying to post a pic of the bag but camera nightmare! i appreciate the help

Looked through ebay and can't see anything like it. it looks quite old.

Original Poster

i couldnt find it either, all this for a name lol thanks for the help all rep has been added for troubles

Original Poster

got a sore head looking going to bed now! :roll:

OP If your looking for a decent original Radley LMK, My m8 has a large Jewllers and sells tons of Radley bags and purses, I can get you a good deal on one....

maxmix
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542119
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions