Groups

does anyone know what this means...........................?

Wage - SCP 4 Points 18-21

it's with referance to a job but i have no idea what the above means! pls help.

7 Comments

Supermod

Spinal Column Point.

It's a rate of payment. The better qualifications the higher the "spinal column" therefore the higher hourly wage.

i believe it's the pay band?

SCP means spinal column points or something similar? (I believe SCP 4 is 12k/yr salary ish)

BAM found a link:

unison-scotland.org.uk/loc…tml

SCP is a salary scale, so you will be on 4. 18-21 sounds like the hours per week?

awoodhall2003;8683600

SCP is a salary scale, so you will be on 4. 18-21 sounds like the hours … SCP is a salary scale, so you will be on 4. 18-21 sounds like the hours per week?

i would have thought 18-21 would be the age group =] you may be right though

Like this...
    nhscareers.nhs.uk/det…766

The job you are looking at must be a band four, points 18 - 21 for whatever that companies pay scales are.

Hope that helps.

Original Poster

Thankyou everyone!!! I figured the 4 was scale but I wasn't sure about 18-21. I don't think it refers to hours per week though as the job is full time.

bellabonkers;8683620

Like this...http://www.nhscareers.nhs.uk/details/Default.aspx?Id=766The … Like this...http://www.nhscareers.nhs.uk/details/Default.aspx?Id=766The job you are looking at must be a band four, points 18 - 21 for whatever that companies pay scales are.Hope that helps.

michelle2207;8683697

Thankyou everyone!!! I figured the 4 was scale but I wasn't sure about … Thankyou everyone!!! I figured the 4 was scale but I wasn't sure about 18-21. I don't think it refers to hours per week though as the job is full time.

As bella pointed out then.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767257
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40214
      4. Quidco and new IPAD 'Prevent Cross-Site Tracking'11

See more discussions