Groups

does anyone know when i may receive battlefield1 from shopto ebay outlet ?

^^^^^

5 Comments

I'm guessing on the 22nd. You'd be lucky to get it on release day. I've ordered mine from Amazon and Infinite Warfare from Argos and expect them both to arrive a day late. I've never pre-ordered before so it's all speculation at this stage.

simplygames dispatched today but i would guess shopto ship thursday

Original Poster

yeh, i just ordered mine today keeping look for a dispatched notification lol

Original Poster

Pacman786

I'm guessing on the 22nd. You'd be lucky to get it on release day. I've … I'm guessing on the 22nd. You'd be lucky to get it on release day. I've ordered mine from Amazon and Infinite Warfare from Argos and expect them both to arrive a day late. I've never pre-ordered before so it's all speculation at this stage.

i saw infinite warfare streamed on twitch a few days ago, looks too much likes black ops 3, in fact i couldnt tell the difference between blops3 and infinite warfare. **i guess there would be an uproar if people got disk early because of the early enlister edition.
    Edited by: "andybriggs03" 18th Oct 2016

Banned

2 days after they send it would be my guess
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.711
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32455
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047204
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767535

See more discussions