Groups

Does anyone know when it is cheapest to book return flights to Bourgas airport in Bulgaria please?

Hi fellow HUKD'ers, I was hoping that someone may be able to enlighten me on when might be the best time to book return flights from London to Bourgas airport in Bulgaria? I am looking to go away for 8 days at the start of June but when I checked flight prices it was around £270 for the return flights, which I thought was a bit steep (especially as return flights to Sofia were only £100!). I realise that it's more expensive to fly to the coast area (Bourgas) as that is where the beaches are but surely the flights shouldn't cost £270? Btw, that price includes a checked bag

2 Comments

there aren't a lot of flights to Bulgaria. No competition = higher fares. Have you tried wizz air? Where in Bulgaria will you be staying? May be worth looking at varna airport as well

Original Poster

Hi, thanks for replying, it's Whizz Air I got the price from, was wondering if there is a better/cheaper time to try and book the flights I need
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions